Good Luck Charms

/ Good Luck Charms #1  

mjarrels

Elite Member
Tractor
1949 farmall, 1961 Fordson Dexta, 1986 Duetz Allis, 2001 Kubota.
Yes, I'm a old born and raised boy ont the family farm guy... I have a horse shoe hanging above each barn/garage door... wife is from the Philippines, built the new house about 9 years ago with a Philippine peso on every corner of the foundation... Rice bins are always filled for New Years day... Did they work? I don't know... I have my health, wife has a job next door at the 36 hole golf course (not much playing with temps at 7 degrees) She did come home with a bag of beers (good quality) left over from the Christmas party (yes, I went, great food that she put together, open bar was great, biggest full moon of the year helped, yes I walked with no flashlight). All property taxes are paid for two houses and many other buildings (garages, barns, smokehouses, etc.) Just sent $500.00 to the Philippines to help my BIL, SIL, her parents, etc. I feel good about being able to help. Mortgage balance on this house is about $1600.00 dollars, other house is paid for. Son's spring 09 College tuition is paid and he will graduate next spring debt free... Junior College... (next two years for a BA is a nother issue) It is 7 degrees outside, my basement is 80 degees (burning the Harman coal stove)... life is good, but I did't get part of the bankers baleout 1.8 billion that was taken off the top of the banker baleout to put in their bonus for duing a good job. Life isn't fair" Bird, feel free to close... just needed to vent.

mark