What size shop press for farm shop?

/ What size shop press for farm shop?
Have a look here
Harbor Freight Tools
I have both sets on the top, just the one on the left is really nice to have!
I also have their shop press, but the big u-joint tool covers a lot, without
having to set up the press ;)
Gene

That might be a place for me to start. I am going to wait for the press to go on sale, but I'm not real good about waiting.

Thanks,

/ What size shop press for farm shop? #22  
If your looking for a new press check out the casibatools.com automatic press its the only automatic press out there works great around the shop and eazy to move around and operate..very happy with my purchase..

/ What size shop press for farm shop? #23  
If your looking for a new press check out the casibatools.com automatic press its the only automatic press out there works great around the shop and eazy to move around and operate..very happy with my purchase..

I doubt this will meet the needs for a farm shop...

Post is over two years old...

/ What size shop press for farm shop? #24  
I need to rebuild a PTO shaft on our farm jeep. I've used a hammer and socket on U-joints, but this (according to others who have done the rebuild) is a job for a shop press. I don't have a lot of floor space or money. I've done some searching here and the HF 20-ton press seems to be OK. But it seems overkill for small farm shop jobs.

Any suggestions?
Thanks

I do repairs on cars and light trucks. Built press some years ago on the cheap. I did however spring for a dual piston ram. This allows the threaded push rod to thread down between the dual cylinders. Very quick to adjust to the work. Came with three different ends which is also nice

17.5 ton Owatona, never not got it done although another 5 or 10 ton would not hurt.