Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
    Platinum Member
    Tractor
    ISEKI TL3201 38h.p. 4x4

Default Re: small scale hydroelectric power

i know that this is an old string but!!what's the outcome??

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    ISEKI TL3201 38h.p. 4x4

as i stated in my first reply i know that this is an old string but i'm hoping that some of u guys are still around and have this as one of yer favorite strings...i would like to talk more on this subj. and c where u guys have gotten with it???
    one thought!! being a lineman and having done storm damage the point was made earlier in the string that "backfeeding" from a gen can kill one of us!!that is entirely true but my thought is !!! what about getting yer power from the start to 120 ac and backfeeding it through a transformer for sending the power to a remote area and then stepping it back down again??? i know that this changes everything as dist lines are not only highly dangerous but also have to b maintaned but if u own the whole system then all u have to do is shut her down completely and disconnect at the power source and then maintain!!!!!?????'s and thoughts on this would b apprec.'d [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

TODD from maine!! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Tractor
    Power Trac PT425 2001 Model Year

Wasabi hasn't posted since March. He comes and goes once in a while. Gets busy and such. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Someone will probably chime in over the weekend.

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    ISEKI TL3201 38h.p. 4x4

thanks!!!!and i'd like to see a pic of yer moss covered rd...and i'll tell u a personal story that happened in south bend to me that you'd probably git a kick out of!!!!!well mayb
    ??? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

TODD FRM ME. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    ISEKI TL3201 38h.p. 4x4

IS ANYONE OUT THERE????? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Tractor
    Power Trac PT425 2001 Model Year

The road isn't mossy, yet, but should be by the time I retire. Next time I'm out there I'll take a picture or two. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    ISEKI TL3201 38h.p. 4x4

would love to see it!!! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567