Super Bowl

/ Super Bowl #21  
Way to go STEELERS!!!!!!!!!
A good game, and a good Ex-buckeye catch....

/ Super Bowl #22  
Where are you at down there? My uncle was a high school coach in the 60's and 70's in Dilley and Corpus Christi. You know about Hall of Fame Raider Gene Upshaw? One of his high school players. Gene took my uncle to Canton to be there for his induction in the Hall of Fame. Coached Gene's brother too. And the Barr brothers(one was a kicker for the Raider years back).

Never been down there(besides flying through DFW). I think the best thing to ever come out of Texas was Stevie Ray Vaughn :D

I am a big sports, and especially football fan. Number one, I love high school football. The best entertainment dollar every Friday night. I have probably missed 5 games in the 35 years since I played in high school. The last 2 years my oldest grandson (now 7) has accompanied his 2 grandpaws to most of our home town high school football games, and he loves it too. I love Texas state playoff high school football games even when my team is out.

I am also a big college football fan, especially a fan of the Texas Longhorns (even though I would never fit in with Austin Texas politics).

I have been a huge Dallas Cowboys fan since they started up in 1960 when I was very young, and I am a big NFL fan period. I'm only sad that the Super Bowl, great as it was, marks the end of the season.

I was hoping the cardinals won, and they played great, but Ben R. pulled it out for the Steelers. My hat is off them them for getting number 6, now more than the cowboys 5 (but the cowboys have still been to 8 super bowls to the steelers 7, a record).

I'll bide my time with basketball, baseball and hockey until 2 a days start again in the middle of August in 100 degree temps.