How to Start a Barrel Fire..Georgia Style

/ How to Start a Barrel Fire..Georgia Style #11  
That stunt with the gasoline was just a little too crazy for me.

Last edited:
   / How to Start a Barrel Fire..Georgia Style #12  
I think he's some kind of scammer that joined here to get us to look at his videos. Where's a moderator when you need one. Has he posted anything worthwhile?

I just looked at all his posts. In all the threads, he posts links to Youtube. Ban Him Now!

/ How to Start a Barrel Fire..Georgia Style
I think he's some kind of scammer that joined here to get us to look at his videos. Where's a moderator when you need one. Has he posted anything worthwhile?

I just looked at all his posts. In all the threads, he posts links to Youtube. Ban Him Now!

Well, Sir, I am what I am but am no "scammer"...I love tractors like all of you, and I have a sense of humor. I grew up riding Farmall's and John Deere's, plowing corn from daylight to dark.

I've read many of the forums before I joined, and found much useful info...and some not so useful.

I've found that posts are like a tv...you can watch or turn off the set.

walkin2e

/ How to Start a Barrel Fire..Georgia Style #14  
   / How to Start a Barrel Fire..Georgia Style #15  
Well, Sir, I am what I am but am no "scammer"...I love tractors like all of you, and I have a sense of humor. I grew up riding Farmall's and John Deere's, plowing corn from daylight to dark.

I've read many of the forums before I joined, and found much useful info...and some not so useful.

walkin2e

Sorry dude, just a simple observation. But, if you did make this burn barrel video, next time throw your camcorder in the fire.

/ How to Start a Barrel Fire..Georgia Style #16  
I watched the video until the first minute when he said it was cold this morning. That's when I started laughing. He doesn't know what cold weather is. We had -6 this morning, some areas were less than that. What's Georgia cold weather? did it drop down to a frigid 40 degrees. I bet it was 50 or higher by 10AM. That's shorts and T shirts weather here.

/ How to Start a Barrel Fire..Georgia Style #17  

walkin2e

Well, welcome to TBN, then!!! :D Plenty of posts by the folks ribbin' you the most that were, ah, errr, not chalk-full-O-content, too, if you know what I mean (myself, included!). :)

/ How to Start a Barrel Fire..Georgia Style
I watched the video until the first minute when he said it was cold this morning. That's when I started laughing. He doesn't know what cold weather is. We had -6 this morning, some areas were less than that. What's Georgia cold weather? did it drop down to a frigid 40 degrees. I bet it was 50 or higher by 10AM. That's shorts and T shirts weather here.

Now, brother, that IS cold:)...it was a chilly 20 degrees here this am (I'm about 45 miles from the Florida state line).

I remember when I was stationed at Fort Leavenworth, Kansas in the early 70's...we had all that cold, snow and ice...I lived in Germany for three years, and it sure did get cold there, too..Now Hawaii was nice (I was stationed there three years).

walkin2e

/ How to Start a Barrel Fire..Georgia Style #20  

Good Evenin George,
Thankyou !!! He absolutely doesnt know the meaning of cold IMHO ! :D

BTW I did like that southern drawl though ..... ;)