Kegerator?

/ Kegerator?
Just got back from Home Depot with a second Kegerator! The first one is so **** good I'm going to put one up at my place in WV. I'm thinking I need to do at least a 1/4 keg due to the fact that as soon as you tap the thing your "friends" come out of the wood work :D

/ Kegerator? #23  
I had a back flusher that a friend of mine gave me from his bar. It had a hand pump on a lid that fit on a quart jar. He said to flush the line after every keg with bleach and water to kill the yeast.

/ Kegerator? #24  
A buddy of mine built a walk in cooler in his basement under the stairs. I think he framed out the room, used lots of insulation, and used a cheapo window AC unit that he possibly modified slightly. He has to shell out another $50 every couple years to replace the AC unit, but he keeps 4-5 kegs and the CO2 in the room. He built a bar on the other side of the stairs. It's a pretty sweet setup.

/ Kegerator? #25  
Look for the forward sealing tap heads if you are going to make your own. the pewick in stainless are awesome i have two of them.

/ Kegerator? #26  
Anybody have thoughts on a kegerator? I'm thinking of getting one with a 1/2 barrel of Sam Adams. Appreciate your input!:)
I would say call up 973 512-2028 or go to Draft Beer Tapping Dispensers, Conversion Kits, Seltzer Equipment, ask for Paul or David and they can help you with building a unit of any size and their prices are great! I just built one for a 100.00 bucks and my fridge can hold a 1/2 barrel and a 1/6 keg as well a so many other options...check them out!