Default west coast to east coast rideshare with 210 bamboo plants -- for $500 --

if anyone knows a reputable person planning on driving from the west coast (washington state) to the east coast (western new york area) in the next weeks, who has some extra room for 210 bamboo 1-gallon plants, and who wants $500 for their troubles, please PM me.

thanks!

incoming are:

phyllostachys bissetti

phyllostachys decora

phyllostachys aureosulcata

Tractor
    Fullsized JCB Loader/Backhoe

Default Re: west coast to east coast rideshare with 210 bamboo plants -- for $500 --

I can't help you but we have some bamboo growing on the farm in a couple places... it's absolutely fascenating to see how fast it jumps out of the ground in springtime!!

Heck... seems to me your window of opportunity is only a couple weeks lest the 18" tall plants, become 8' tall plants...

Tractor
    Kioti CK30HST

Default Re: west coast to east coast rideshare with 210 bamboo plants -- for $500 --

A little extra room for 210 bushes. That's a huge load! I live in western WA but don't plan to drive to NY anytime soon.
    Kioti CK30HST, FEL w/toothbar, 60" RC, 60" BB, PJ 10k trailer. Weekend warrior hauling 50 miles each way.

Tractor
    Case-IH Farmall 45A, Kubota M8540 Narrow, New Holland TN 65, Bobcat 331, Ford 1920, 1952 John Deere M, Allis Chalmers B, Bombardier Traxter XT, Massey Harris 81RC and a John Deere 3300 combine, Cub Cadet GT1554

I almost think your best bet is to fly out there and rent a uhaul to bring that many pots back. The other option is find a trucker.

God must love stupid people; He made so many

Elite Member
    Tractor
    Kubota B7100D

Anybody ever tried places like uShip - The Online Shipping Marketplace - Ship Freight, Furniture, Vehicles or Moves ? I heard about it a few years ago and its still around so maybe it works?