west coast to east coast rideshare with 210 bamboo plants -- for $500 --

/ west coast to east coast rideshare with 210 bamboo plants -- for $500 -- #1  

Unregistered2013

Gold Member
if anyone knows a reputable person planning on driving from the west coast (washington state) to the east coast (western new york area) in the next weeks, who has some extra room for 210 bamboo 1-gallon plants, and who wants $500 for their troubles, please PM me.

thanks!

incoming are:

phyllostachys bissetti

viu1180349483s.jpg

phyllostachys decora

P.decora,shoot3.jpg

phyllostachys aureosulcata

Phyllostachys%20aureosulcata%20%27Alata%27.jpg

/ west coast to east coast rideshare with 210 bamboo plants -- for $500 -- #2  
I can't help you but we have some bamboo growing on the farm in a couple places... it's absolutely fascenating to see how fast it jumps out of the ground in springtime!!

Heck... seems to me your window of opportunity is only a couple weeks lest the 18" tall plants, become 8' tall plants... :D

/ west coast to east coast rideshare with 210 bamboo plants -- for $500 -- #3  
A little extra room for 210 bushes. That's a huge load! I live in western WA but don't plan to drive to NY anytime soon.

/ west coast to east coast rideshare with 210 bamboo plants -- for $500 -- #4  
I almost think your best bet is to fly out there and rent a uhaul to bring that many pots back. The other option is find a trucker.