free NRA membership

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / free NRA membership #2  
That is a good deal if you are destitute, but I think it is prudent to throw them a few bucks if you are able.

I don't agree with everything that the NRA does, but they do seem to have the ability to positively affect legislation, and that takes financial resources.

/ free NRA membership
That is a good deal if you are destitute, but I think it is prudent to throw them a few bucks if you are able.

I don't agree with everything that the NRA does, but they do seem to have the ability to positively affect legislation, and that takes financial resources.

I am with you re not agreeing with everything the NRA does, I could really do without the weekly junk mail.

The important thing is to get folks to sign up to provide a strong voice in support of our 2A rights. The NRA is millions strong but we could always use a few million more.

I am a NRA life member. :)

/ free NRA membership #4  
I renewed my membership just last week. The 2nd Amendment Insures The First.

/ free NRA membership #5  
I have been a life member since the mid-1970s.

I usually give them $50-100 every year. As others have said, I don't agree with everything, but they are a single, cohesive force that can get congress to sit up and take notice of what they have to say. This is a lot more than I can do by myself.

/ free NRA membership #6  
I quit tossing my money that way a decade or more ago. It's simply feel-good stuff IMO. IF the NRA is so effective why do we have all the anti- legislation that we do? Why in most states do you have to go through a permit process to exercise a Constitutional right? I've heard the tired argument that it would be so much worse if the NRA hadn't been here. Fine. Let it get worse and maybe people will take notice.

For anyone who chooses to belong, I wish you well and fully acknowledge it as your choice to make. I just wish those of us who choose not to participate in it would be accorded the same right to choose without being accused by implication of not being "right thinking" or "freedom loving".

A gift to all right thinking freedom loving Americans

/ free NRA membership
I will bite, what's wrong with saying that doing your part to protect the 2A is right thinking?

Aren't we all Americans who want what's best for our country?

/ free NRA membership #9  
I know that this is a political thread. You know that this is political thread. Not supporting an extremist organization such as the NRA is not just rolling over and playing dead. Is there no end to the number of guns in the most heavily arm nation on the planet? 300 hundred million privately owned guns and counting. What are you so scared of? How many guns do you really need? Who do you really want to shoot?
Tractors anyone?

/ free NRA membership #10  
I know that this is a political thread. You know that this is political thread. Not supporting an extremist organization such as the NRA is not just rolling over and playing dead. Is there no end to the number of guns in the most heavily arm nation on the planet? 300 hundred million privately owned guns and counting. What are you so scared of? How many guns do you really need? Who do you really want to shoot?
Tractors anyone?

Extremist organization? You are a bit overboard here.

Americans! Always eager to throw away their freedom.:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.