Help name my farm

/ Help name my farm #22  
Quite often, folks will name their farm/ranch after some geographic feature nearby... Cow Creek, School Creek, etc... If you can get your hands on a USGS topographic map you'll get many ideas... Good luck..

/ Help name my farm #25  
Last place had a pretty good view from up on top of the hill towards the rear of the property. Not long after moving there, we had to put a young horse named Angel down. While burying her up on the hill in a quiet spot, it came to me... Angel's View Farm.

/ Help name my farm
More good ones except maybe for the Prep H! :D

I got up this morning. A glorious day with beautiful sun, cool but warming, everything is spring green after some recent rains. Flowers coming, leaves coming and the apple and cherry trees are about to bust open with blossoms. The other thing that is so apparent was the INCREDIBLE number of birds singing.

I'll post some pics today.

/ Help name my farm #27  
Pumpkin Hill? Pumpkin Hollow? Pumpkin has a subtle tie-in to your Halloween thing, plus I just love pumpkins. We found our property in SC partly because I wanted to see what 'Pumpkintown' looked like (not much, as it were). Now you're giving me ideas- maybe I'll incorporate 'pumpkin' into the name of my place.....

/ Help name my farm
Here are some pictures.

The snowy one is from down back looking east toward the esker that the house is built on.

The island is our pond, the tree on it is a balsam fir.

The garden is my wife's herb garden, it's a big circle. You can see the veggie garden in the background where we are building a new greenhouse shed and will be soon tearing the old one down.

The sky shot is the reverse angle of the snow shot. It's looking west from on the esker.

The rest are some of our critters and wild ones too.

Attachments

• snowy.jpg
    snowy.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 139
  • islandwithfir.jpg
    islandwithfir.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 90
  • springgarden.jpg
    springgarden.jpg
    191.2 KB · Views: 108
  • redsky.jpg
    redsky.jpg