Practical Joke

/ Practical Joke #1  

NewToy

Veteran Member
Tractor
'05 Farmtrac 270DTC
This past weekend my two young nieces came to spend the night with my wife Patty and I. While Patty was on a mission to town I asked the two girls if they would like to play a joke on Aunt Pat. After a very enthusiastic YES we proceeded to set the trap. A very large, extremely realistic rubber black snake and about 200' of 4# monofilament line were the only items required. First we gleefully concealed the snake beneath some straw in the garden and ran the mono line around the back of the garden to the front porch where we would have an unobstructed view of the reaction. Upon Patty's return from town I suggested that we finish pounding in the rest of the tomato stakes. With the two girls ages 6 & 4 fully briefed on when to pull and run with the line the trap was set. Needless to say I came very close to being single again but the girls and I laughed until we cried. Patty eventually came around and admitted it was a bit funny. Funny thing, I can't find my rubber snake now.:)
John

/ Practical Joke #2  
nice joke and good she finally came around to it (yeah right)

My guess is, if you look in either the disposal unit in the sink or perhaps your next batch of chewy beef stew, you might find your pet snake :D

/ Practical Joke #3  
Wife's are like that. When I get a pair of jeans broken in and they get real comfortable, like threadbare and the wife makes a comment about how they look, I just know I'll never see that pair again.

/ Practical Joke #4  
I had a Ball Python I was keeping for a friend get loose and stay gone 4 months. One fall day mom was having a yardsale and every one was walking around on the porch. An oldman I ussed to work with came by to trade goats with dad. He had knocked on the front door and while we were in the driveway mom called me to come getthat d@mn snake off the porch. That old man almost has a heart attack he had seen it it but thought I was playing a joke and had stood right over it.

/ Practical Joke #5  
Snake jokes are never funny.

Eddie

/ Practical Joke #7  
If i did my wife like that she would be mad for a couple months....(and i would starve to death):D

We have a large strawberry box about 12 x12 and i always have trouble with birds...So i bought some big rubber snakes & laid them in the box...My wife and daughter was gone to the store when i put the snakes in the strawberry box, and after i put them in i took my tractor over the river bank to get a load of black-dirt for a herb-box.

She had come home & already been to the garden while i was still over the hill....Here she comes running at me telling me to get a gun because there is snakes in the strawberry box:eek:...I told her that they were rubber & i thought i would be back from the river before she got home....so i could tell her about them.

But i still got in the doghouse over that:)

I would be scared to do someone like that because it could give them a heart-attack.

/ Practical Joke #10  
My dad got what he deserved one day trying to play a snake-prank on me. He was going to get the mail one morning that I was sleeping in. There was a small black snake in the driveway, and he was gonna put it in my bed. As he was carrying it back, it bit his finger, and he now has 2 very tiny scars on that finger. I laughed.:D

I've played more than one, and yes, they are funny.

Kyle