renting a barn

/ renting a barn #1  

deere755

Platinum Member
Tractor
Case 2090 Massey Ferguson 4233 John Deere 4700
I just rented a 50 x 80 pole barn tonight by mowing a 6 acre pasture does that sound fair. The pasture has been mowed once a year for the last 2 years by me. The lady asked me if I was in need of some more storage which I am. She said I could use her barn if I would mow her pasture this year for nothing. Sounds fair to me.

/ renting a barn #2  
I just rented a 50 x 80 pole barn tonight by mowing a 6 acre pasture does that sound fair. The pasture has been mowed once a year for the last 2 years by me. The lady asked me if I was in need of some more storage which I am. She said I could use her barn if I would mow her pasture this year for nothing. Sounds fair to me.

I would take that deal in a heartbeat:cool:

/ renting a barn #3  
I'd be all over that offer as well if I needed the space.

/ renting a barn #4  
Good deal if I could have that deal in my area I would store everything until my home was complete.

Go For It!

/ renting a barn #5  
I am assuming you ran over there to do the job and seal the deal ..... ;o}

/ renting a barn #6  
sounds like a darn good deal to me! good for you....

/ renting a barn #7  
I like deals like that. She got her pasture mowed for nothing, and you get to use a barn that she doesn' t have any use for in return. No cash, no taxes and two happy people!!!

Thanks for sharing, it's a great situation to be in.

Eddie