Well Tank Insulation

/ Well Tank Insulation #23  
We are just north of Houston, got 24 this morning per weather bug. Animals water frozen, I had to bust the ice today. Well house has heater on, hubby left on all day. Motorhome has furnace on but he drained the water heater and things, just a precaution. Chicken house, hubby put styrofoam insulation in the windows, and we have a heater in there, I didn't let out till about 11, hens ran the yard all day. Dog is in insulated garage in his doghouse inside with blankets and things. He is also rather plump, but he is curled up in the back side of the igloo house. They aren't used to this cold here and don't grow the heavy coats like up north.

Hubby checked out rentals and made sure all outside faucets are covered. Since we are former yankees, all pipes are wrapped and places are well insulated. Furnace is set at 72 and we are real comfy but I'm sure our heat and electric bill will be high this month, just thankful that we have a warm, comfy place to be and live in in this weather. I do think of those not so fortunate and hope they find somewhere to stay warm.

/ Well Tank Insulation #24  
Motorhome has furnace on but he drained the water heater and things,

Just curious, was RV antifreeze poured into all the drains that have traps?:D

/ Well Tank Insulation #25  
Just curious, was RV antifreeze poured into all the drains that have traps?:D

Oh yeah. Another thing. How about your pressure washers in the garage or barn? I run anti-freeze into mine every fall. Boats been winterized?

/ Well Tank Insulation #26  
Why would you winterize your boat? Some of the best fishing of the year is happening right now!!

Oh yeah. Another thing. How about your pressure washers in the garage or barn? I run anti-freeze into mine every fall. Boats been winterized?

/ Well Tank Insulation #27  
Why would you winterize your boat? Some of the best fishing of the year is happening right now!!

Just drive out on the lake, drill a hole, and fish. :p:p:p

Why would you use a boat? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: