A Credible Global warming Scientist!

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / A Credible Global warming Scientist! #4  
OK guys, since we all know that any thread with GLOBAL WARMING in the title will eventually be closed, now is the time to place your bets on how many replies it will have before being closed.

The last one had an astonishing 1208 replies.:eek:

/ A Credible Global warming Scientist!
OK guys, since we all know that any thread with GLOBAL WARMING in the title will eventually be closed, now is the time to place your bets on how many replies it will have before being closed.

The last one had an astonishing 1208 replies.:eek:

The operative word being "eventually". We rolls the dice, We's takes our chances.

/ A Credible Global warming Scientist! #6  
The operative word being "eventually". We rolls the dice, We's takes our chances.

You shooting for the "most closed threads" record? I'd have to look way back....been around since I actually was Chuck52, and there were some pretty fair hands at it in the past.

Chuck

/ A Credible Global warming Scientist! #7  
I don't think many are fooled anymore by the trickery of those who could foresee their financial gain from shouting "global warming". Those shouters have walked away with gazillions of tax dollars for research activities and book writings. They are happy, the rest of us just pay for their tricks.

/ A Credible Global warming Scientist!
I don't think many are fooled anymore by the trickery of those who could foresee their financial gain from shouting "global warming". Those shouters have walked away with gazillions of tax dollars for research activities and book writings. They are happy, the rest of us just pay for their tricks.

You might be surprised at how many are still "fooled":)
That was why I posted the link
The Professor certainly has the CV to be able to talk credibly about AGW, and brings to the discussion, what I thought to be a reasoned position.
As to people walking away with our tax dollars, you DON"T want to get me started:)

Status
Not open for further replies.