How do you Poo?

/ How do you Poo? #11  
re: What Kind Of Septic System Do You Have?

Until it backs up with someone else's poo..........

/ How do you Poo? #12  

I prefer to take care of my own poo. At least I know where it's been.:laughing:

/ How do you Poo? #13  

Until it backs up with someone else's poo..........

You dont know my father's house. Its built on top of a "mountain". 38' higher than the neighbor's houses on both sides (trust me, I surveyed :D). All of the other people in the neighborhood would have poo coming out of their roof vents before we would feel the effects.

I on the other hand am not too concerned because I am one of the highest houses in the neighborhood. The street next to me is about 10-15' lower.

/ How do you Poo?

Septic here.

This is really a political question, and the researcher is a plant from the feds. There will be a push for equal poo.

Darn, You caught me:)

/ How do you Poo?

I have a septic system and even though the thread is now closed, I hope I have a "Right to Privacy". :laughing:

Only if you close AND lock the door:)

/ How do you Poo?

House is on a septic system. However, I have installed an "Envirolet" low-flush remote composting system in the barn for the horse boarders.

It is rather unique in that it combines a Dometic porcelain marine vacu-flush toilet with a remote electric composting unit which is located in another room. No compost smell because the toilet flushes with water. The vacuum/macerator unit discharges into a composter instead of a holding tank, as it would on a boat.

The riding horse boarders, all women, love it because it is more like a conventional flush toilet than those rather unpleasant composting units that you sit on top of. This system was not inexpensive though.

So, I guess I have to classify that one as "other"?

/ How do you Poo? #17  

Just wondering what percentage of TBN readers use septic systems versus connected to a municipal sewer system.
Septic and drain field (gravity)...we use a LOT of water here, (not necessarily proportionate to the amount of poo that's flushed) so I have it pumped every 3-5 years. Was that more information than needed???:eek:

/ How do you Poo? #18  

We have an aerobic septic system; so every 2/3 days we get the chance to shower in the top field when it pumps itself out ! :)

/ How do you Poo? #19  

Standard septic with gravity fed drain field. Poo runs down hill you know!:laughing: We've been on this one for 12+ years.

/ How do you Poo? #20  

We're on a septic system with an outhouse for a back-up. During power outages, when we have no water from the well to flush, we use the outhouse. Saved us a couple of times....Regards, Mike