Game or Trail Cameras

/ Game or Trail Cameras #1  

bdeboer

Platinum Member
Tractor
Yanmar 2402D
Last edited:
   / Game or Trail Cameras #3  
I have the Stealth Rogue Infared and it is incredible. Great pics. I have 1/2 of the detector blocked due to being too sensitive. Initially it was taking 1600 pics a week -- some 1/3 mile away as cars went down a road. It now takes approx 100 pics a week. The C batteries will only take 800 or so pics. Mine now runs off a 12v lawn mower battery that I charge every 4 months at most. Very cheap to operate!

Amazon.com: Stealth Cam Rogue IDVR with 36 Infrared Emitters: Sports & Outdoors

Battery Cable so you can hook to any 12v battery..

Amazon.com: Stealth Cam 10 Feet Battery Connection Cable: Sports & Outdoors

/ Game or Trail Cameras #5  
roamerr.
" Mine now runs off a 12v lawn mower battery that I charge every 4 months at most. Very cheap to operate!

Battery Cable so you can hook to any 12v battery.."

Kinda did the same as you but w/two six volts batteries,also solar trickle charger.

Attachments

• 009.JPG
    009.JPG
    249.7 KB · Views: 214
  • 010.JPG
    010.JPG
    319.3 KB · Views: 185
   / Game or Trail Cameras
roamerr.

Kinda did the same as you but w/two six volts batteries,also solar trickle charger.

Thanks, where did you get the Solar Charger?

/ Game or Trail Cameras #7  
Purchase charger at local solar store etc.

Guessing you could purchase any solar charger online.

/ Game or Trail Cameras #8  
I got one for Christmas. I has been working on one set of AA's since. Worked in the cold and snow. Pictures were good. I have not tried the video.

/ Game or Trail Cameras
I got one for Christmas. I has been working on one set of AA's since. Worked in the cold and snow. Pictures were good. I have not tried the video.

Thanks, what model is it?

/ Game or Trail Cameras #10  
It is the Bushnell Trophy Cam Trail Camera 5 Mega pixel. Still learning how to use it but pleased so far.