Where to find Manual Meat Tenderizer Made in USA???

/ Where to find Manual Meat Tenderizer Made in USA??? #1  

pharmvet

Platinum Member
Tractor
Ford 7710 II FWA, NH TB110 FWA w/ NH 46LB loader, JD 5303 2wd w/ loader
Im looking for some type of meat tenderizer for processing deer meat. I would like for it to be one that usilized a handle like a meat grinder. I would like for it to be heavy duty and cast or made of stainless steel. Most importantly, It must be "made in the USA" Does such an animal exist? If so, where can I find one. thanks

/ Where to find Manual Meat Tenderizer Made in USA??? #2  
LEM Products has some of the stainless ones in the catalog, but made in USA is a question for them, I doubt it anymore...Even 30 years ago, when the Sausage Makers Shop was the place to go for cast ones those were all made in Poland. Good Luck,

/ Where to find Manual Meat Tenderizer Made in USA??? #3  
Enterprise Manufacturing/Chop Rite says USA made on their site. Not cheap to buy but I have one of their grinders and it is solid. I don't see a tenderizer in their product line :(

Products

Not sure of the exact history - Enterprise -> Chop Rite -> Chop Rite TWO ?
Dave.

/ Where to find Manual Meat Tenderizer Made in USA??? #4  
they work great,meatcuber is what I got from cabellas I think,turn handle drop sliced meat in it cubed and tender.,I didn;t notice where it was made,didn't care.

/ Where to find Manual Meat Tenderizer Made in USA???
OK, I got a lead on a manual meat tenderizer supposedly made in Colorado. Its a "Pioneer" brand. I cant find any information on the net. Anyone know of a websight or any other information I can find on this? thanks

/ Where to find Manual Meat Tenderizer Made in USA??? #6  
It's not as surprising as it might sound at first. Colorado has some good specialty stainless steel foundaries and metal goods manufacturing - particularly in that area of the state. And of course the meat processing connections.
rScotty