Fuel Line in the rural neighbor hood

/ Fuel Line in the rural neighbor hood #11  
*It sure helps them out,

but it ties my money up until we use up that tank. Oh well it all comes out in the end. I'm just glad I was able to buy the tank with the pump and counter on it.

*Where it would help me out is it could enable me to meet the min delivery requirement for home delivery.
What's the min. they requie there where you are ?

/ Fuel Line in the rural neighbor hood
When I 1st started with the oil co. they would let me us a 300gal. overhead tank if I would buy 300gal a year. That was working ok because me and one other guy was doing that real easy. It started getting bad when they would be only $0.15 lower then pump price. I was getting p---- , ran across the 500gal tank that I have now, has worked out good. The counter is only.02 gal off from 200gal with 25 hits. Also now I can shop around for the best price.
With 4 guys and 5 tractors we are using around 600gal a year. The oil co. lost in the long run. I have only got fuel one time sence, everyone else has a better price. I think the min. is around 150 gal. that has been the smallest I have ordered.

/ Fuel Line in the rural neighbor hood #13  
Be sure to add cost for conditioners put in for winter fuel and maintance on the pump, in addition to tank filters. Ken Sweet

/ Fuel Line in the rural neighbor hood
The 1st place that I was getting fuel did stop adding stuff for winter and there price is higher. Thats another reason I don't buy from them anymore. All the others have the winter mix with everything added. As for as the filters as part of cost, well I look at it this way, I have to change the filter if only I'm using the fuel. This way I have a bigger turn over of fuel, helps keep the tank cleaner and the fuel better, so I pay for the filter. The fuel is sold at cost at the time I get it. Sometimes we have use up some high $ fuel, then get some low$ fuel and it makes up for it. So far everyone has been understanding that and it be going on about 5 years.