Should have listened to my wife

/ Should have listened to my wife #1  

jlsmith

Veteran Member
Tractor
MF 285 Long 560 MF2670 CX100
Just got back from the ER and i have 2 fractured bones, a severe spain and dislocated wrist. Should have listened to my wife when she told me to go 8 days ago. It happened while attaching my batwing to my MF285. Driveline went one way and my wrist went the other way and all I heared and felt was a large and loud snap. (Hurt like crazy). Oh well live and learn and then do it all over again.:laughing:

/ Should have listened to my wife #2  
Just got back from the ER and i have 2 fractured bones, a severe spain and dislocated wrist. Should have listened to my wife when she told me to go 8 days ago. It happened while attaching my batwing to my MF285. Driveline went one way and my wrist went the other way and all I heared and felt was a large and loud snap. (Hurt like crazy). Oh well live and learn and then do it all over again.:laughing:

I,ve learned to listen when the better half speaks:DWe some times hate to admit their right,but that goes away with age&pain Dave

/ Should have listened to my wife #3  
Yep, mine usually makes my appointment. Sometimes she waits for me to agree, sometimes not; but I always go :) She's usually right.

/ Should have listened to my wife
Yea i should have went when she told me to but then i wouldnt have gotten the yard mowed or my last job finished. lol

/ Should have listened to my wife #5  
Jeremy, not listening to your wife was actually the 2nd mistake. I sure hope you know what caused the accident and will take action to see it never happens again. Breaking your wrist in two places is not normal when hooking up implements.:eek: Of course, you know that and I'm sure I'm just preachin' to the choir. I hope you heal quickly.:thumbsup:

/ Should have listened to my wife #6  
Breaking your wrist in two places is not normal when hooking up implements.

Truly sorry to hear about your wrist jl...but that was a good one by jinman!

/ Should have listened to my wife #7  
You show up at a tractor fight with just a wrist, and you're gonna get hurt.

/ Should have listened to my wife #8  
Dang..speedy recovery wishes.
Who said equipment doesn't have feelings when they bite like that. :(

/ Should have listened to my wife
Well thanks everybody looks like it is healing ok. Just one of those freak accidents, ive hooked this thing up hundreds of times but just shows how one gets comfortable doing something and then WHAM!:laughing:

/ Should have listened to my wife #10  
Did the same thing several years ago. Broke a bone in my foot and told her it was "OK". I walked around on it for a weekend and finally went to the ER, Yep it was broken. I just hate that "I told you so" look.