Northern VT foliage pics

/ Northern VT foliage pics #1  

Rowski

Veteran Member
Tractor
2004 New Holland TN70DA with 32LC loader, 2000 New Holland 2120 with Curtis cab, 7309 loader
Well here it goes. Sent my film out to be developed. Have not gotten the prints back but they posted the pics on the net. I downloaded then to look at. I'm going to post one to see how it comes out. The pictures posted are not edited at all yet. They are 768x512 pixels. I am getting these pics on Photo CDs too. The pictures seem dull but my monitor may not be adjusted properly. Does anybody know how to calibrate the color on a scanner, monitor and printer.

This picture is on our property. Also shows some of the work that got done linning a small brook that feeds the larger pond (not shown).

Derek

/ Northern VT foliage pics
Another foliage picture from the property looking almost in the opposite direction.

Derek

This is Big Jay and Little Jay mountain. This is 1 mile east on route 242 from our property.

Derek

/ Northern VT foliage pics #4  
Nice pictures, Derek, and some mighty pretty country. Only got up there to see it in person once; 9 years ago this month, and certainly enjoyed the trip.

Bird

/ Northern VT foliage pics #5  
Derek, fall is my favorite time of the year. The colors didn't show up dull on my monitor. Of course you are looking at the real thing. Thanks for sharing your beautiful views with us.

Gene in MS

/ Northern VT foliage pics #6  
The pics bring back some fond memories, Derek. Thanks. My wife and I use to go up to VT, faithfully, every year in the late fall or winter. My last trip was March 1988. We spent most of our time south of your area (at Killington). Then children came along, and the school schedules. I sure do miss those vacations.

/ Northern VT foliage pics #7  
Derek,
Ahh yes those pictures tell me you have peace and quite. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

I bet its most interesting watching the different types of storm cross thru the valley, /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gifand soon you have that white blanket creeping down from the mountain tops. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

How come no pictures of your tractor?

Take care and stay warm up there.

Thomas..NH /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

I have some of just the tractor and my implements. Will post them later.

Derek

/ Northern VT foliage pics #9  
Derek -

Great pictures!!!

I've spent my whole life living in California and it's great to see what other people call "home". Truly beautiful country!

I'm totally happy to see some picture posts other than my own up on the board. I feel like I know a lot of you guys, but I've just had to imagine what it looks like where you live. Pictures do tell the story, don't they?

Looking forward to pictures of your tractor 'n' stuff. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

HarvSig.gif