25% off at Harbor Freight

/ 25% off at Harbor Freight #1  

NSBound

Platinum Member
Tractor
Landini 4140 HST
Well, there's LOTS of exceptions in the fine print, but hopefully someone here may be able to use this coupon....you'll have to print it for use.

Attachments

• thanksgiving_coupon.jpg
    thanksgiving_coupon.jpg
    267.2 KB · Views: 2,205
Last edited:
   / 25% off at Harbor Freight #2  
Well, there's LOTS of exceptions in the fine print, but hopefully someone here may be able to use this coupon....you'll have to print it for use.

Hi, looks like one of the exceptions is that they will only take an ORIGINAL coupon. Where did you get the one you posted?
Thanks, Ken

/ 25% off at Harbor Freight
It was posted on their Facebook site.

/ 25% off at Harbor Freight #4  
the deal killer for me is the use on date.i do not shop on major holidays and yes thanksgiving qualifys

/ 25% off at Harbor Freight #5  
The deal-killer for me is the "In store only" (no online orders) exception.

Thanks for the info though.

/ 25% off at Harbor Freight
There are so many restrictions on that coupon you might just find it only works on full price items. Take a backup 20% off coupon with you if you go on Black Friday, since they're good on anything.

/ 25% off at Harbor Freight #8  
There are so many restrictions on that coupon you might just find it only works on full price items. Take a backup 20% off coupon with you if you go on Black Friday, since they're good on anything.

Not anymore they aren't:( See the HF tools that don't suck thread.
They just started putting notices in their stores on all kind of restrictions on the percent off coupons....
They aren't playing fair slapping massive restrictions on after the fact. Now if they want to print those restrictions on coupons going forward..thats fair, don't like it but its fair. To deny coupons people already had in their possession...that stinks.