All Points Bulletin

/ All Points Bulletin #1  

scruffy

Veteran Member
Tractor
None (at present)
Hey, anybody seen hide or hair of MarkC lately? Haven't run into any posts from him lately. Hope nothing happened, probably tied up on another project.

/ All Points Bulletin #2  
Scruffy -

I thought he said something about taking off again, thereby allowing Bird to extend his lead as most prolific poster.

That guy works too hard. He should get into computers. /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

HarvSig.gif

/ All Points Bulletin
Harv, unfortunately, (since I wrecked my pickup) I would have to agree, I haven't worked in the past 3.5 weeks. Got several interviews coming up the first half of next week, so it looks like things will get back to normal, whatever that is. Trouble is, the east coast seems to be amongst the heavy hitters. I've turned down one offer each in Brooklyn, and this morning, one in Long Island New York. Still got one cooking in N.J., AZ., and three in California, all either one year plus contracts, or permanent positions.
All in All, I agree, MarkC should slow down! Shoot the man will probably cause another heat stroke caused from internal heat with all that working.

/ All Points Bulletin #4  
Scruffy - I'm alive and kicking, but had to submarine again due to projects. No real problems, but I do have a minor incident to report in the new safety items forum! I think I'll title it "Why I've decided to increase my seat belt usage from 75% of the time to 100%"...

MarkC

/ All Points Bulletin
Glad to see you are able to surface again Mark! I saw your reply up there under 'Oils & ...' Was hoping you would have time to reply on that, as I have no experience with the synthetics.