PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn

/ PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn #341  
My new Barn. IMG_4068.jpg

/ PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn #342  
AH-HA....you have them, I've been looking for them to help with some projects and I couldn't find them anywhere! :laughing::D:drink:
My wife thinks they don't stay busy enough.

/ PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn #344  

My oh my, that is Christmas card perfect! Absolutely beautiful!

You just caused a lot of work for me! The wifey is now going to want to dress up ours or build that craft house she's been wanting!

/ PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn #346  
Here's my barn, wood-metal shop, front side,

standard.jpg

and from the back, a place to hang out...

standard.jpg

SR

/ PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn #347  
Found pictures I took with my 35mm camera of the round barn in Arcadia, OK on highway 66.

Scanned them into my computer. Taken before the roof collapsed, note the dip in the first picture:

A R B my 35mm telephoto lens 1.jpg

A R B my 35mm telephoto lens 2.jpg

After restoration: The arcadia round barn

Round-Barn-Arcadia.jpg

3753512467_8719629da5_o (Large).jpg

/ PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn #348  
Found pictures I took with my 35mm camera of the round barn in Arcadia, OK on highway 66.

Scanned them into my computer. Taken before the roof collapsed, note the dip in the first picture:

Thanks for the before and after shots. That is a nice big barn. Was there a reason for the barn to be round other than the obvious appearance?

/ PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn #349  

Thanks for the before and after shots. That is a nice big barn. Was there a reason for the barn to be round other than the obvious appearance?

Snip from the Website: ABOUT THE BARN

rb1.png

/ PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn #350  

Thanks! that has to be some interesting architecture. i wonder it modern science has decided if the resistance to tornadoes is real or not. there are plenty of 100+ year old barns that are not round but you never know if they have withstood the same forces.