Possum

/ Possum #1  

deereman10

Bronze Member
Tractor
John Deere 2440
Caught a possum sneaking around in the barn today so i introduced him to my .22. Is it worth skinning him out? He's got a nice thick winter hide. I dont think they're worth anything i just thought it'd be cool to hang a possum hide in the trophy room

/ Possum #2  
Caught a possum sneaking around in the barn today so i introduced him to my .22. Is it worth skinning him out? He's got a nice thick winter hide. I dont think they're worth anything i just thought it'd be cool to hang a possum hide in the trophy room

You could contact Larry, Darryl, and Darryl YouTube - clip from second episode of Newhart

or Granny Clampett -- "How do you like yer possum .... fallin' off the bones tender or with a little fight left in it? "

Steve

/ Possum #3  
Why not. I think it would be neat.

By the way, I know my post is not particularly helpful but just passing a thought. Obviously you have the same thought so what the hey!

Last edited:
   / Possum #5  
So, are you implying that my post wasn't helpful?:laughing:

Steve

Ha ha ha ha ha. That never even occurred to me. Hilarious. Of course not, how could a guy in a Jed Clampet hat say anything about a post mentioning Granny (who btw, was my last avatar).

/ Possum
Got the little critter skinned out and salted. Lettin it dry then its to the trophy room:thumbsup: