Cofra Thermic boots, any experience?

/ Cofra Thermic boots, any experience? #1  

jimmyj

Elite Member
Tractor
Allis Chalmers 616 (Two) and a Kioti CK30 HST with loader and backhoe
   / Cofra Thermic boots, any experience?
Well, despite the outpouring of endorsments I bought them. Wore them yesterday, so far excellent.

Light, warm, comfy, very sturdy.

/ Cofra Thermic boots, any experience? #3  
I've gone Baffin all the way. Never heard of what you just picked up but they will prbably be fine in that price range

Thank you for the reply. I had never heard of them either. Wore them again today. The bloody things are huge, hard to run the pedals of the tractor with them on. But, warm and dry, mmmmmm, warm and dry......:p

/ Cofra Thermic boots, any experience? #5  
Thank you for the reply. I had never heard of them either. Wore them again today. The bloody things are huge, hard to run the pedals of the tractor with them on. But, warm and dry, mmmmmm, warm and dry......:p

IMPACT MEN

Bulky yes but the warmest boots I've ever worn. they are great for snowmobiling and super comfortable. insides are like ski boot liner

IMPACT MEN

Bulky yes but the warmest boots I've ever worn. they are great for snowmobiling and super comfortable. insides are like ski boot liner

Nice. I have some Baffin products also. There isn't anything like warm feet. keep my feet and hands warm and the rest of me is OK....

/ Cofra Thermic boots, any experience? #7  
Nice. I have some Baffin products also. There isn't anything like warm feet. keep my feet and hands warm and the rest of me is OK....

I agree with that! I could tolerate a lot of cold if my feet, hands and head were warm. I do find that my 12v heated vest does work awesome with my 12v outlet on the new tractor by the way! nice and toasty when snowblowing. that plus a heated snowmobile helmet with built-in headphones and I'm ready to tackle some serious snow! :)

/ Cofra Thermic boots, any experience? #8  
Cofra Thermic boots are great for the winter months and are very chemical resistant. They are very ruggedly constructed, more so than any rubber boots that I've seen. I know they are also very popular amongst oil and gas workers. Best place I can find to buy online is:
Blue Collar Workwear - Cofra Boots
They have a nice selection and offer the optional liner that fits these boots...which isn't necessary so much for additional warmth, but more for better fit and comfort.

Last edited: