Did a little garden cultivating today ...

/ Did a little garden cultivating today ... #1  

blueriver

Tractor
JD 5520 Montana 4340 Farmall Super A Montana 5720C
Things are growing except the tators ... dug down and found about 60% rotted in the ground ... so will have to replant them.

Attachments

• 101_6632.JPG
    101_6632.JPG
    126.4 KB · Views: 280
  • 101_6631.JPG
    101_6631.JPG
    166.6 KB · Views: 246
  • 101_6630.JPG
    101_6630.JPG
    180.7 KB · Views: 185
   / Did a little garden cultivating today ... #2  
You LUCKY dog! I was plowing 12" of snow. All the robins that were here a couple of days ago are kicking themselves for jumping the gun!!!! Last Spring was a fluke I think.

/ Did a little garden cultivating today ... #3  
same here. I just plowed my driveway with my backblade tonight. Cant be thinking of planting yet.

/ Did a little garden cultivating today ... #4  
I didn't even go out and try to plow the 12" we got today. Just drove over with the 4x4 in sheer spite.

Looking good down there in Sooner Land. Sorry about the potatoes. Why do you reckon they rotted? :confused:

/ Did a little garden cultivating today ...
I didn't even go out and try to plow the 12" we got today. Just drove over with the 4x4 in sheer spite.

Looking good down there in Sooner Land. Sorry about the potatoes. Why do you reckon they rotted? :confused:

Yes I reckon your pretty tired of Snow ... as for the potatoes, well I don't know ... planted them the same day and the same way as my 75 yr old neighbor who I helped ... go fiqure his are all up ???

/ Did a little garden cultivating today ... #6  
Yes I reckon your pretty tired of Snow ... as for the potatoes, well I don't know ... planted them the same day and the same way as my 75 yr old neighbor who I helped ... go fiqure his are all up ???

Kinda what I suspected. Do you trust that seed? Gonna try something else this time?

/ Did a little garden cultivating today ... #7  
Sorry about the 'taters but man am I jealous of your season. We're no where near planting yet. Maybe in a month....

Kinda what I suspected. Do you trust that seed? Gonna try something else this time?

Well the seed was bought from the same place as the last few years ... I used 50 lbs and we put in 25 lbs at the neighbors ... gonna talk things over with the place I bought them.

Well I guess this seed was good.

Attachments

• 101_6880.JPG
    101_6880.JPG
    98.2 KB · Views: 243
   / Did a little garden cultivating today ... #10  
Looking good!!! Just planted ours. Hoping to match last year's bumper crop.
We shall see.