They Named him "CLICK"

/ They Named him "CLICK" #1  

crash325

Elite Member
Tractor
New Holland TC-45
My brother in law and his family went on a fishing & camping trip up the Gila river. Late in the evening, everyone sitting around the camp fire, a Rattle snake came right through the circle. My brother in laws sisters husband had a brand new pistol. Think it was a 357 Mag.

He jumped up and said I'll get him. Pulled out the pistol and started pulling the trigger. With every pull that pistol jumped and almost hit him in the face. He pulled the trigger 6 or 8 times. Soon everyone was laughing.

Seams he had forgot to load the pistol. That's how he earned the name "Click".
:laughing: :thumbsup:

/ They Named him "CLICK" #2  
:laughing::laughing:.......

I took a friend out to the gun range.......he was finching so bad he couldn't hit the broadside of a barn even if he was inside the barn......

I turned the videocam on him with his muzzelloader not loaded (he didn't know) and he flinched so bad you thought the gun went off also.....

He finally believed me when I showed him the video......:laughing:

/ They Named him "CLICK" #3  
I have a friend we call "El Flincho"

/ They Named him "CLICK" #4  
My brother in law and his family went on a fishing & camping trip up the Gila river. Late in the evening, everyone sitting around the camp fire, a Rattle snake came right through the circle. My brother in laws sisters husband had a brand new pistol. Think it was a 357 Mag.

He jumped up and said I'll get him. Pulled out the pistol and started pulling the trigger. With every pull that pistol jumped and almost hit him in the face. He pulled the trigger 6 or 8 times. Soon everyone was laughing.

Seams he had forgot to load the pistol. That's how he earned the name "Click".
:laughing: :thumbsup:

Why would the pistol jump and almost hit him in the face when there was no recoil??

/ They Named him "CLICK" #5  
Good thing "Click" was'nt with the Earps and Holiday at the OK Corral. :)

Boone

/ They Named him "CLICK"
Why would the pistol jump and almost hit him in the face when there was no recoil??

You might call that "Anticipated" recoil. :laughing::thumbsup:

/ They Named him "CLICK" #7  
. . . and the rattlesnake died from laughing its head off. Let's make this a real tall tale.;)

/ They Named him "CLICK"
. . . and the rattlesnake died from laughing its head off. Let's make this a real tall tale.;)

The snake survived, but some of the family almost died laughing. :thumbsup:

Click was not know for his great brain power.

His mother in law had just washed all the bed cloths and hung them out dry. Click decided that the yard needed brush hogging. he didn't have a brush hog, not even a weed eater. But he did have an old set of bed springs. Hooking up around & round he went. He did a fine job on the weeds and the bed cloths. Mother in law was a little upset. :mad: