SNAKES ALIVE. Can you ID these snakes?

/ SNAKES ALIVE. Can you ID these snakes? #1  

dex3361

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota L4400-1 HST,FEL, 3x3 remotes, TNT. BX1500 54 mmm
Here are some snake pics from this evening. Test your snake ID skills and guess what they are.

Attachments

• HPIM3579a.jpg
    HPIM3579a.jpg
    624.8 KB · Views: 622
  • HPIM3580a.jpg
    HPIM3580a.jpg
    612.4 KB · Views: 480
  • HPIM3581a.jpg
    HPIM3581a.jpg
    630.1 KB · Views: 409
  • HPIM3583a.jpg
    HPIM3583a.jpg
    590.4 KB · Views: 446
   / SNAKES ALIVE. Can you ID these snakes? #2  
Here are some snake pics from this evening. Test your snake ID skills and guess what they are.

Can't really tell, your pics are not quite close-in enough. What you need to do is to get down close enough to kiss them and then take a picture. That would help us a lot in identifying them.

/ SNAKES ALIVE. Can you ID these snakes? #3  
My wife was unable to ID any of them as her favorite type because their heads were intact with the rest of their body.

/ SNAKES ALIVE. Can you ID these snakes?
Aw come on guys do you know how hard it is to get a snake to pose for pictures. Let alone 2 of them.:)

/ SNAKES ALIVE. Can you ID these snakes? #5  
Might be Corn snakes, their environment has a lot to do with color and darkness.

/ SNAKES ALIVE. Can you ID these snakes? #7  
My wife was unable to ID any of them as her favorite type because their heads were intact with the rest of their body.

yep, what she said...:thumbsup::laughing:

/ SNAKES ALIVE. Can you ID these snakes? #8  
Yep, Corn Snake, Spotted Adder, Milk Snake... go by all these names up here. They will bite, and they'll even rattle their tail tip like a real rattler will as they get ready to strike. Not real friendly, but useful for controlling rats & mice. I've seen them up to 5' long in NH.

/ SNAKES ALIVE. Can you ID these snakes? #9  
Yep. Called a milk snake in my area. As they get older their color pattern starts to blend together. As IrvingJ said they act real big on the threatening side. Did see a small fry rattle its tail and fake strikes at me....scared the heck out of my wife. She's from Hawai'i where they don't have snakes. When I'm cutting the pasture and if I see snakes and I stop what I'm doing and move the snake into stone walls for protection. I like the fact they provide IPM. BTW nice pics......Gary

/ SNAKES ALIVE. Can you ID these snakes?
Can't really tell, your pics are not quite close-in enough. What you need to do is to get down close enough to kiss them and then take a picture. That would help us a lot in identifying them.

Is this close enough? If I get any closer I will be behind him. :laughing:I try to comply where I can but the snake was getting a little here when I got this close. He kept blinking and sticking his tongue out so I had to work with him a bit. :D

Attachments

• HPIM3585b.jpg
    HPIM3585b.jpg
    235.5 KB · Views: 330