Bad neighbors and County corruption

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Bad neighbors and County corruption #1  

albion

Tractor
New Holland tn60a
Hello, I have owned 170 acres in SE Oklahoma for about 9 years. Over the years I bought some equipment and did a lot of clearing and dirt work. Built a barn with a cabin in it and started building a retirement home. Life was good for about 8 years, we were building our dream home. Then a large rancher bought the land next to us and life has been **** since. We have dealt with assault, attempted armed break in theft and vandalism also the poisoning of our dog. We have now been illegally locked off our land by the rancher and he has taken over the County road. We have seen first hand how corrupt a small county government can be. The YOUTUBE links below are tapes of the actual events that have taken place. The video's explain it better than I can. Be careful out there so you never have to go through what my family is going through.

Albion

Part 5 The Undersheriff Curt Ingram - YouTube

PUSHMATAHA COUNTY NIGHTMARE - YouTube

/ Bad neighbors and County corruption #2  
Can any of the offences qualify as a State or Federal offence so you could call in someone beyond the local creeps?

Last edited:
   / Bad neighbors and County corruption #3  
Sounds to me like he is setting you up to take your property by adverse possession. I would be all over that in a big way otherwise you may find you don't have a retirement destination.

/ Bad neighbors and County corruption #4  
Is there a way to get media coverage?

/ Bad neighbors and County corruption
Is there a way to get media coverage?

So far no luck, that's why I put this all on YOUTUBE to show people what is going on, I think it is sad that in the USA with all our laws and constitution that this kind of thing can go unchecked in a local Government.

/ Bad neighbors and County corruption #6  
So far no luck, that's why I put this all on YOUTUBE to show people what is going on, I think it is sad that in the USA with all our laws and constitution that this kind of thing can go unchecked in a local Government.

Then you need to go to the OK State's Attorney-General.

TBNers..we're hearing one side of this story....keep an open mind. That "attempted armed break in theft" does make me a bit skeptical. That's a crime even corrupt law enforcement cannot ignore.

/ Bad neighbors and County corruption #7  
I doubt I could have been as calm and business like in the same situation...

I do wonder what the long term outlook will be...

At one time, we had a neighbor with kids that ran wild... really caused problems in the area... everyone breathed a sigh of relief when their divorce put the property on the market and sold to wonderful new owners...

To give you an idea, their parting shot was they were fixing the neighbors good because they sold to a minority family... if only we could have been so lucky earlier...

/ Bad neighbors and County corruption #8  
Hello, I have owned 170 acres in SE Oklahoma for about 9 years. Over the years I bought some equipment and did a lot of clearing and dirt work. Built a barn with a cabin in it and started building a retirement home. Life was good for about 8 years, we were building our dream home. Then a large rancher bought the land next to us and life has been **** since. We have dealt with assault, attempted armed break in theft and vandalism also the poisoning of our dog. We have now been illegally locked off our land by the rancher and he has taken over the County road. We have seen first hand how corrupt a small county government can be. The YOUTUBE links below are tapes of the actual events that have taken place. The video's explain it better than I can. Be careful out there so you never have to go through what my family is going through.

Albion

Part 5 The Undersheriff Curt Ingram - YouTube

Albion,

You do not say how much frontage you have on the county road ? Is there a survey and plat recorded at the country court house ? If you do not have actual frontage but an easement instead....is it possible that an error was made by the surveyor and the new rancher / neighbor has found the error and is taking advantage of it to show you do not have an easement or frontage...whatever the case is ?

In any case, I feel for you...this has to be miserable. I listened to both you tube videos...If I were you I would package everything and go see a new attorney that specializes in Real Estate Litigation...before this spirals out of control...I wish you the best and yes there is corruption in the country from the Federal Level all the way down to small communities and counties...sure is !

/ Bad neighbors and County corruption
Albion,

You do not say how much frontage you have on the county road ? Is there a survey and plat recorded at the country court house ? If you do not have actual frontage but an easement instead....is it possible that an error was made by the surveyor and the new rancher / neighbor has found the error and is taking advantage of it to show you do not have an easement or frontage...whatever the case is ?

In any case, I feel for you...this has to be miserable. I listened to both you tube videos...If I were you I would package everything and go see a new attorney that specializes in Real Estate Litigation...before this spirals out of control...I wish you the best and yes there is corruption in the country from the Federal Level all the way down to small communities and counties...sure is !

I own over 200 yds of County road frontage property and have had 2 recent surveys. I have appealed a very questionable local court decision, That is when the problems really got bad. This video explains it well and shows the surveys. It also shows 2 DA's acknowledging that I have legal access, but the County commissioner will not act on it.

/ Bad neighbors and County corruption #10  
I own over 200 yds of County road frontage property and have had 2 recent surveys. I have appealed a very questionable local court decision, That is when the problems really got bad. This video explains it well and shows the surveys. It also shows 2 DA's acknowledging that I have legal access, but the County commissioner will not act on it.

OK, that clarifies it...then I would still go to a new Real Estate Attorney who specializes in Litigation ..IN ANOTHER COUNTY - maybe the state Attorney General as well as the State Bureau of Investigation...I can't help but imagine if it was me, I would not want to drag this out and live with someone getting away with cutting me off from my property...I am not nearly as patient as you seem to be...I would need to have this resolved and make it right. Whatever you decide I sure wish you well and truly feel bad that you are in this situation and a Pox on the house of the person doing this to you.!

One additional thought....watch your back...in a county like you describe and as I heard on the You Tube videos...be careful what you do and say...avoid being set up or entrapped into doing or saying something they can prosecute you for....Just a thought...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.