Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #91  
2011-11-04, 0640

34 degrees...and a bit chilly. Supposed to hit 60 today, but I wouldn't bank on it.

/ Good morning!!!! #92  
66 degrees and cloudy here at 7:00 AM with a gentle southern breeze. It's a great day to fly a kite.

/ Good morning!!!!
54 and it looks like a nice day. Had bfast, coffee, and meds. I am lubricated, medicated and motivated!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #95  
good morning,34 degrees now today 50s and tomorrow rain and snow in central Wisconsin.

/ Good morning!!!! #96  
Second cup of coffee poured. 50 degrees with rain. Headed to 60 degrees. DST ending has sure messed up what time I get up. Today is window washing day. Rain or shine. 41 windows will keep me busy for a while today. :(

/ Good morning!!!! #97  
69 and "balmy" here this morning

Ron, you have to clean 40+ windows???? No way to just replace them??:laughing::laughing::D Not my favorite chore:)

/ Good morning!!!! #98  
34 degrees & supposed to be sunny and nice.

I got Ronjhall's post as I poured my coffee. :thumbsup:

I am debating riding my Harley into work today. I've not ridden due to the terrible condition of my gravel drive (especially the hills) and my hand surgery.

It might be pushing it to ride though (But I wanna ride!)...

Decisions, decisions...

Morning everyone!
Be well,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #99  
45 here and what a nice morning it is, no wind to speak of. Peed the dogs and have coffee #1. Life is good.........today.

/ Good morning!!!! #100  
Goodmorning America! I'm sitting here in Narita Japan wishing I was home and cutting grass and raking leaves. It is 830pm and it is about 55f.