Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #10,011  
Ten Posts to go...

I wonder where Bill is right now...

David

HERE....I wanted the thread to go over 10,000 without me postwhoring so i would be more meaningful !!! Actually I have been having a terrible time with my Internet and even my cell service being down, My DirectV isn't working and neither is my cell right now. I cannot get coverage for it using my wireless router and it says there is no signal available over the airwaves. Amazes me how many of the things we pay for that cost us megabucks are not visible !! Congratulations, 300UGuy!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #10,012  
Got the coffee pot brewing. 20 degrees with clear skies. Heading to 49 with mostly sunny skies. Another chilly day. Visit my mother this morning. Then NASCAR in the afternoon.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,013  
Right now it is 35 degrees and heading on up to 50 something later in the day. Sunny day ahead and now wind right now.
Coffee is ready Yea!

/ Good morning!!!! #10,014  
its another over cast day with 27 this morning flurries changing to showers this afternoon with a high of 46.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,016  
Had first coffee of the day clear sky's 35 now heading to mid 50's. looks like a good day to get some yard work done or maybe just hang out with better half. Have a good day!

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #10,017  
37 this morning heading up to 60 today. Was behind in grass mowing so yesterday got an acre and a half done the hard way since it was so tall and thick had to cut it three times with the zero turn. A beautiful day yesterday just breezy and cool. Today will mow bank at home and spray round- up in mulch beds. Good day to all

/ Good morning!!!! #10,018  
Clear blue skies, 55 degrees. Going to hit the mid 70s today. Trailering the horse over to the wife's trainer for a lesson today. That'll kill most of the day.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,019  
Nice looking day, mostly sunny with a high of 16C/61F.
Off to the farmers auction around 9:30, taking in a few things and hope there is nothing so attractive there that I will want to buy it, although if there is a 7 foot back blade, well. :D

/ Good morning!!!! #10,020  
Jim, I've got 5 acres in sweet potato, the purple kind.

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

Okay, my teensy little brain can't get around all of this. Are your sweet potatoes the purdy kind or the dirty kind? The kind I'm talking about don't make a tuber or big root. They are just light green and are used as a ground cover. I suspect you are talking about a crop like TxDon is asking about.:)

Ron Hall: Mom and NASCAR. . . two of the most beloved things to all loyal Americans.:laughing: