Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #10,082  
Sixdogs, I had to laugh, while I have no dogs, I am off to get a haircut too! Except I keep beating up on my barber that if he doesn't keep it from falling out,
he won't have a job anymore. And FarmGirl, is your Avery a combine or a tractor? Under wraps in the barn or on the show circuit?
Pics?

As the Depression waned, the company was restarted in 1936 as the Avery Farm Machinery Co. It manufactured primarily combines, separators and replacement combine cylinder teeth. Two years later, in 1938, it produced the Avery Ro-Trac tractor, which had an unusual front-axle design that could be converted from a narrow- to a wide-front tractor.[8]:31 It was the first Avery tractor in a dozen years, but this was doomed to be its last tractor. World War II interrupted production again, and the company closed its doors for the last time.[4]

Avery tractors are considered very rare and are highly prized among collectors today

Hi daugen! It is a tractor. Mine has the front hand crank, and I can rarely get enough OOMPH behind my shoulder to get it cranked hard enough to start it. It is in the same family it came into new, so I have ridden/driven it my entire life. Used to ride on a fender as a kid, while dad plowed, but fenders are since gone. :(

Thanks for the interesting history! I'll post some pics soon.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,083  
My 1936 Avery! One owner family, but not like brand new. If I ever win the lottery, it will be my big project.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,084  
My 1936 Avery! One owner family, but not like brand new. If I ever win the lottery, it will be my big project.

Very cool, very straight sheet metal.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #10,085  
It's 10:30 PM and 39 degrees this is not spring weather at all. This is getting depressing!

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #10,086  
2013-04-24, 0315

39 right now, high of 72 (!!!) predicted...maybe some rain.

These 11-12 hours days and getting up at 0245 is getting me down...be glad when this week is over!

/ Good morning!!!! #10,087  
Wind died down a bit still only 39 predict high of 70! That would be welcomed. Time to get ready for work have a good day.

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #10,088  
41 degrees and heading toward high 60's today. Looks like warn sunny days ahead!

/ Good morning!!!! #10,089  
Got coffee brewing. 38 degrees with light rain and a breeze. Heading to 46 with sun this afternoon. Going to spend the day with my mom at nursing home. Her sister from out of town is visiting.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,090  

Very sweet, especially one-owner sweet.. Can you find a way to store it under cover and out of the elements?