Page 1012 of 4823 FirstFirst ... 125129129621002100910101011101210131014101510221062111215122012 ... LastLast
Results 10,111 to 10,120 of 48222
  1. #10111
    Super Star Member brin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,866
    Location
    Georgia - Mt. Vernon by The Store just 5 miles east and right by the big oak tree then to the creek.

    Default Re: Good morning!!!!

    Bill ~ You really need to move South...What do you have about 2 or 3 mos. of decent weather ? It's like folks that live in Canada, like Mace..geeez...how awful and the folks that live in Washington State....what 300+ days of rain ? Move South....Save yourself before it is too late..the Blob is coming...
    Bob

    WORRYING does not take away tomorrow's TROUBLES, it takes away today's PEACE.


    NH - TC-29 , FEL, Bush hog, Bush hog brand finishing mower, Post hole digger, 6' Back blade, sub-soiler, Pallet forks, 20KW PTO Generator , 21 hp Murray Mower
    JD -3020 with FEL and a 16 HP. K-Grow Lawn Tractor (bought from K Mart 1994) and runs great !
    Clark 130 EN Mig Welder

  2. #10112
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    8,384
    Location
    Central Michigan
    Tractor
    4210 MFWD Ehydro--'89 JD 318

    Default Re: Good morning!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by brin View Post
    Bill ~ You really need to move South...What do you have about 2 or 3 mos. of decent weather ? It's like folks that live in Canada, like Mace..geeez...how awful and the folks that live in Washington State....what 300+ days of rain ? Move South....Save yourself before it is too late..the Blob is coming...
    Don't you mean "Bob (Brin) the Blob is coming..."

  3. #10113
    Super Member txdon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    8,441
    Location
    Central Texas
    Tractor
    Kubota L5030HST, 1947 Farmall A, Hustler FasTrak

    Default Re: Good morning!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sixdogs View Post
    Darn straight you should sign up. Your menus of perfection need a daily exercise-cardio program to keep the wheels on the bus.
    I already do the 1.5 hrs in the gym daily so I'm good, besides those softballs hurt!

    Diet is paying off got the Monday blood test results back: HDL - 43 LDL - 39 !!! Risk ratio 0.9

    Without any milk, cheese or dairy my calcium level is perfect - Don't tell the dairy industry they will have a cow!
    And again my protein level is perfect without any kind of eggs or meat - tell the cow make his day!
    TXDon

  4. #10114
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,446
    Location
    Central Ohio
    Tractor
    JD 5520, 790 TLB-- Kub L4300, B7800, MX5100, M6800

    Default Re: Good morning!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by txdon View Post
    I already do the 1.5 hrs in the gym daily so I'm good, besides those softballs hurt!

    Diet is paying off got the Monday blood test results back: HDL - 43 LDL - 39 !!! Risk ratio 0.9

    Without any milk, cheese or dairy my calcium level is perfect - Don't tell the dairy industry they will have a cow!
    And again my protein level is perfect without any kind of eggs or meat - tell the cow make his day!
    You surely are the poster child for the way to succeed at this. Congrats that you do the diet as well as the workout thing.
    Adding you to the total I am now aware of only three people that have bothered to educate themselves about the way to stay alive. Everyone else is hoping they get lucky. Yeah, that'll work.
    ****

    May I be the kind of person my dogs think I am,

  5. #10115
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    8,384
    Location
    Central Michigan
    Tractor
    4210 MFWD Ehydro--'89 JD 318

    Default Re: Good morning!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sixdogs View Post
    You surely are the poster child for the way to succeed at this. Congrats that you do the diet as well as the workout thing.
    Adding you to the total I am now aware of only three people that have bothered to educate themselves about the way to stay alive. Everyone else is hoping they get lucky. Yeah, that'll work.
    Did you count me as one of the three who have bothered to learn that the way to stay alive is to keep breathing? It's not that difficult to understand.

  6. #10116
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,446
    Location
    Central Ohio
    Tractor
    JD 5520, 790 TLB-- Kub L4300, B7800, MX5100, M6800

    Default Re: Good morning!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by JDgreen227 View Post
    Did you count me as one of the three who have bothered to learn that the way to stay alive is to keep breathing? It's not that difficult to understand.

    OK, that makes four. Sorry to have missed a survivor.
    What's surprising is the number of people that drop out of the exercise program after a few weeks.
    ****

    May I be the kind of person my dogs think I am,

  7. #10117
    Super Member txdon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    8,441
    Location
    Central Texas
    Tractor
    Kubota L5030HST, 1947 Farmall A, Hustler FasTrak

    Default Re: Good morning!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sixdogs View Post
    OK, that makes four. Sorry to have missed a survivor.
    What's surprising is the number of people that drop out of the exercise program after a few weeks.
    I have to look at it as a part time job - got to do it 6 out of 7 days - no option. The pay is time.
    TXDon

  8. #10118
    Epic Contributor RoyJackson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Posts
    20,466
    Location
    Bethel, Vermont
    Tractor
    John Deere 4520 MFWD, Deere 855D UTV, Z920A Zero Turn Mower and assorted implements

    Default Re: Good morning!!!!

    2013-04-25, 0330

    52(!!!) right now and 57 as a high. Clear and pleasant, but not as warm as yesterday...
    Roy Jackson

    "Any government that does not trust its citizens with firearms is either a tyranny, or planning to become one."
    -Joseph P. Martino

  9. #10119
    Super Member MossflowerWoods's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    5,982
    Location
    Ladysmith, VA
    Tractor
    Kioti DK50SE HST w/FEL, John Deere LX266 & STX38 Mowers. Stihl MS290 20" bar (For Sale), CS261, & FS190 + Echo CS400 & rusty old Ranger snowplow truck

    Default Re: Good morning!!!!

    51 headed to 67, should be a nice partly cloudy day.

    I turn 49 today. I'm not sure how today will go. I wonder if the wife and kids will acknowledge it, or with me in exile they will just blow it off. Seems petty to be worried about it. My buddy and his wife who are letting me live here have something planned so I will not feel unloved on my birthday (They truly are awesome people).

    Coffee is good. Got another appt with my shrink/marriage counselor tonight. Looks like the big sales proposal we delivered is doing well in the selection process, and honestly the wife and I are doing better, and the baby totally wants me back, so... who knows... Maybe things are looking up.

    Be well all of you,
    God Bless,
    David
    Former Submariner & Army SGT
    2011 Kioti DK50SE HST, KL-401 FEL w/72" bucket, tooth bar, & Ratchet Rake, 2 rear remotes, canopy, WR Long RBG72 Grapple, Woods BB72X cutter & TSG-50 stump grinder, TSC PHD, & more to come. Mowers 2003 JD LX266 42" deck mower, & old JD STX-38 (12.5 hp).

    Managing 51 Acres of Virginia hills with ponds & streams, Freshly Clear Cut!, riding trails, empty pasture, long gravel drive, veggie garden, & yard.

  10. #10120
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,446
    Location
    Central Ohio
    Tractor
    JD 5520, 790 TLB-- Kub L4300, B7800, MX5100, M6800

    Default Re: Good morning!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyJackson View Post
    2013-04-25, 0330

    52(!!!) right now and 57 as a high. Clear and pleasant, but not as warm as yesterday...
    Yeah, but you live in Vermont so every day starts out as pleasant and if anything extra happens weather-wise it's icing on the cake.
    ****

    May I be the kind of person my dogs think I am,

Page 1012 of 4823 FirstFirst ... 125129129621002100910101011101210131014101510221062111215122012 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Good Morning
    By Glazzaro in forum New Member Introductions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-06-2010, 10:13 AM
  2. Good Morning Everyone
    By SgtRock in forum New Member Introductions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-18-2010, 11:27 AM
  3. Basic toolkit for 354
    By quicksandfarmer in forum Chinese Tractors
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-14-2006, 10:30 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
© 2016 TractorByNet.com. TractorByNet is a registered trademark of IMC Digital Universe, Inc. Other trademarks on this page are the property of their respective owners.