Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #10,111  
Bill ~ You really need to move South...What do you have about 2 or 3 mos. of decent weather ? It's like folks that live in Canada, like Mace..geeez...how awful and the folks that live in Washington State....what 300+ days of rain ? Move South....Save yourself before it is too late..the Blob is coming...:laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #10,112  
Bill ~ You really need to move South...What do you have about 2 or 3 mos. of decent weather ? It's like folks that live in Canada, like Mace..geeez...how awful and the folks that live in Washington State....what 300+ days of rain ? Move South....Save yourself before it is too late..the Blob is coming...:laughing:

Don't you mean "Bob (Brin) the Blob is coming..." :laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #10,113  
Darn straight you should sign up. Your menus of perfection need a daily exercise-cardio program to keep the wheels on the bus.

I already do the 1.5 hrs in the gym daily so I'm good, besides those softballs hurt!

Diet is paying off got the Monday blood test results back: HDL - 43 LDL - 39 !!! Risk ratio 0.9

Without any milk, cheese or dairy my calcium level is perfect - Don't tell the dairy industry they will have a cow!
And again my protein level is perfect without any kind of eggs or meat - tell the cow make his day!

/ Good morning!!!! #10,114  
I already do the 1.5 hrs in the gym daily so I'm good, besides those softballs hurt!

Diet is paying off got the Monday blood test results back: HDL - 43 LDL - 39 !!! Risk ratio 0.9

Without any milk, cheese or dairy my calcium level is perfect - Don't tell the dairy industry they will have a cow!
And again my protein level is perfect without any kind of eggs or meat - tell the cow make his day!

You surely are the poster child for the way to succeed at this. Congrats that you do the diet as well as the workout thing.
Adding you to the total I am now aware of only three people that have bothered to educate themselves about the way to stay alive. Everyone else is hoping they get lucky. Yeah, that'll work.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,115  
You surely are the poster child for the way to succeed at this. Congrats that you do the diet as well as the workout thing.
Adding you to the total I am now aware of only three people that have bothered to educate themselves about the way to stay alive. Everyone else is hoping they get lucky. Yeah, that'll work.

Did you count me as one of the three who have bothered to learn that the way to stay alive is to keep breathing? It's not that difficult to understand.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,116  
Did you count me as one of the three who have bothered to learn that the way to stay alive is to keep breathing? It's not that difficult to understand.

OK, that makes four. Sorry to have missed a survivor.
What's surprising is the number of people that drop out of the exercise program after a few weeks.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,117  
OK, that makes four. Sorry to have missed a survivor.
What's surprising is the number of people that drop out of the exercise program after a few weeks.

I have to look at it as a part time job - got to do it 6 out of 7 days - no option. The pay is time.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,118  
2013-04-25, 0330

52(!!!) right now and 57 as a high. Clear and pleasant, but not as warm as yesterday...

/ Good morning!!!! #10,119  
51 headed to 67, should be a nice partly cloudy day.

I turn 49 today. I'm not sure how today will go. I wonder if the wife and kids will acknowledge it, or with me in exile they will just blow it off. Seems petty to be worried about it. My buddy and his wife who are letting me live here have something planned so I will not feel unloved on my birthday (They truly are awesome people).

Coffee is good. Got another appt with my shrink/marriage counselor tonight. Looks like the big sales proposal we delivered is doing well in the selection process, and honestly the wife and I are doing better, and the baby totally wants me back, so... who knows... Maybe things are looking up.

Be well all of you,
God Bless,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #10,120  
2013-04-25, 0330

52(!!!) right now and 57 as a high. Clear and pleasant, but not as warm as yesterday...

Yeah, but you live in Vermont so every day starts out as pleasant and if anything extra happens weather-wise it's icing on the cake.