Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #10,201  
Cloudy and misty here this AM & in the 50's but we are forecast to get thunder showers today, tonight and all day tomorrow...rained out...but we need the rain...so I am doing in house projects today...already cleared out my shower head and replaced the cover over the can light and replaced the bulb with one of the new curly cue ones...more to do...

/ Good morning!!!! #10,202  
57* here just South of Jinman. Winds to the North now that a small cool front blew in, still no precip.Grrrrrr

/ Good morning!!!! #10,203  
Good morning all. 50F going to 59F and more rain. Rivers are falling for now but snow melt will push them back up. No riding again today :(

/ Good morning!!!! #10,204  
68F, sunny, beautiful

Off to breakfast with wife, busy day ahead
Have a great day

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #10,205  
Well - weather man was wrong again...Sun came out...so I cut the grass finally, used the FEL to deliver wood chips to the Mrs. for around her flower beds, moved the PHD & sub soiler to a new location and now I am going to do some maintenance to the tractors...as it now starts to get cloudy again....can't make its mind up...

/ Good morning!!!! #10,206  
It was in the high forties this morning when we set our on our walk with the dog. Temps rose quickly though.

I picked up the rototiller from the repair shop this morning. The garden has two big loads of manure that I'll be turning over in a bit.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,207  
Low 40's this morning, no wind, warmed quickly to low 70's. Had a great car show, donated $1000 to Women Supporting Women, a great organization! I won the 50/50 and donated half to the group as well, rest goes into deck fund to keep my woman happy!

/ Good morning!!!! #10,208  
Randy have you entered the high hill race. Opps that's high heal race. Opps that's high heel race. It dosen't give a distance so I guess it's just a down the street race, sound like fun.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,209  
No, but I've been in the cardboard boat race, bed, sofa and chair races. Try turning a sofa on 4 casters at 15 mph downhill with semi drunk fat guys on it! :D

/ Good morning!!!! #10,210  
No, but I've been in the cardboard boat race, bed, sofa and chair races. Try turning a sofa on 4 casters at 15 mph downhill with semi drunk fat guys on it! :D

Not a pretty mental image I'm getting LOL

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet