Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #10,211  
I'm in Cove Arkansas at the moment, had to bring my brothers and dads meds to them a week ago.

We had a nice 72F today. Now it's down to 58F. I'm gonna be moving to a rural part of Mena Arkansas with my parents in a few months.

They made a deal on 5 acres with a main house and a guest house. I'm gonna live in the guest house. This way we can be as close as possible since my dad's had some close calls. The place is just perfect for us. It's just what my parents have wanted and what I've wanted as well.

No, but I've been in the cardboard boat race, bed, sofa and chair races. Try turning a sofa on 4 casters at 15 mph downhill with semi drunk fat guys on it! :D

Sounds fun.

Chad

/ Good morning!!!! #10,212  
Got the coffee pot brewing. 48 degrees with clouds. Heading to 61 with clouds and some rain in late afternoon. Never got lawn cut yesterday. Maybe today.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,213  
48 and sunny, headed to showers and 80% chance of rain tomorrow.

I had a great ride with some buddies yesterday, and then one of my buddies came over and we took my LX266 completely apart and replaced the entire fuel line (it had craced under the body of the mower. we also replaced the drive belt between the engine and the transmission.

I need to change the oil, but I can do that in a short while.

It now has a new lease on life. I will try to deliver it to my wife and girls so they have an easier time mowing soon.

Other than Church today, no big plans.

Be well.
David

/ Good morning!!!! #10,214  
David--You deserve an "A" for being a nice guy.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,215  
2013-04-28, 0740

Boy, looks to be a lovely Spring day!!

Well, main task of today is to go out and do our laundry...a despised task! That is, not doing the laundry...that's OK. It's having to go to the laundromat.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,216  
David--You deserve an "A" for being a nice guy.

I am working on that... Beats being the mean old b@stard she's been calling me for the last couple years...
:D
Really I'm just trying to do my job as a husband and father, from a distance, and manae those things I said I would manage, etc.

I've got some pix, I might upload them and have a short thread on the topic of fixing the mower...

Be well,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #10,217  
its a nice sunny morning and 33 degrees warming to 72 today.try to get some yard work,everything is so wet.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,218  
good morning 52 degrees and raining. i wanted to go fishing but won't happen suppose to pour down most of the day. my brother came by last night to show me his fish man they were nice trout.maby this comming week i can go catch some. everyone have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #10,219  
Roy: Yeah, laundromats are no fun, unless there is someone entertaining to "people watch." Hopefully, your laundromat days are numbered.

Beautiful morning here, supposed to be clear with light west winds all day, high mid-60's. I have some chicken halves marinating in the fridge. They are going on the swinging grill over a wood fire this afternoon.

This morning I am going to do some more chipping ... chipping ... chipping. The dang trees are winning. :laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #10,220  
62 and clear blue skies. Had some nice lightening last night. Just cleared .10 out of the rain gauge. Everyone else go a good soaker. More rain predicted for this afternoon. Let's hope so.

Have a great day, everyone.