Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #10,281  
52 this morning going to high 60s today. Two hours away where we are working sunny and low 70s. Seems like this year is really flying by May already. Wow! Each day now knee gets a little better

/ Good morning!!!! #10,282  
65* heading to 85* Then down to 47* tonight, and not warming tomorrow. *sigh* I am so over winter.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,283  
65* heading to 85* Then down to 47* tonight, and not warming tomorrow. *sigh* I am so over winter.

85 degrees ought to cure that! Time to get the t-shirts out again.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,284  
53 and cloudy.
Been up for a while... Not really anything going on...

Later Daze,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #10,285  
Coffee is brewing. 48 degrees this morning with clear skies and fog setting in the low lands. Heading to 82 with sun and clouds this afternoon. Got 2 sections of my friends barn cleaned and sorted. There was a lot of stuff collected over the years. So far the sell pile is bigger than dumpster pile. Still have another section to do another day. I need a day of rest.
Don, looking forward to trying out your car wash. :D
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,286  
85 degrees ought to cure that! Time to get the t-shirts out again.

I've been doing chores in shorts and a tank top for a week. I can't go back to cold now!!! I washed my jackets and stuck them in the back of the closet already! :confused3:

/ Good morning!!!!
#10,287  
T shirt weather here, 54 right now. Softball practice this am. Hope you guys have a good one!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #10,288  
I've been wearing shorts for a month, nice tan on my goose bumps! LOL 40's now near 70 later.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,289  
its 46 and only going up to 58 today its going to be a cool and wet week.it sure was nice yesterday close to 85.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,290  
On my third cup of coffee! Temp is 45 degrees right now and heading up into the 70’s today and the rest of the week. Real spring warm up days for sure. Spent time at the camp this past week and weekend. Fun times and we got everything up and running, didn’t take that long to do.