Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #1,021  
38 and clear today. Just learned of a good ole friends' passing. Dang...:(

Sorry about your friend's passing...I have not lost any real friends but when I retired I began recording the deaths and funerals of people I knew reasonably well, mostly co workers and people I knew from my worksites. After being retired 9 years now my list has over 40 names and doubtless there are others I didn't learn about.

May I inject some grim humor here? Maybe 15 years ago I was talking with my boss about people I knew that had passed away, and I told him it saddened me to read the name of one of them in the "Deaths and Funerals" section of the paper.

His response: "As long as I don't read my name it doesn't bother me at all...."

/ Good morning!!!! #1,022  
Morning TBNers!

Rather nippy today at 2*C/35.6*F and quite cloudy too!

There are warnings for 85MPH winds later today, so I'm not looking forward to that.

Oh well, just another day in the North of Scotland.

/ Good morning!!!! #1,024  
Morning TBNers!

Rather nippy today at 2*C/35.6*F and quite cloudy too!

There are warnings for 85MPH winds later today, so I'm not looking forward to that.

Oh well, just another day in the North of Scotland.
Stay safe. Winds of that magnitude can cause damage.

/ Good morning!!!! #1,026  
11F clear sky,wind should kick up that will drop windchill low single numbers for the next couple of days before warm up arrives.

/ Good morning!!!! #1,027  
Coffee is brewing. 43 degrees degrees this morning. Heading to 69 sunny degrees. My body is starting to get acclimated to central time. Spending time out side makes me sleep very well. Need to wash the motorhome. But may get detoured by one of my fellow Winter Texans. :thumbsup:
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #1,028  
25 may get to 40, windy
Army Grunt

/ Good morning!!!! #1,029  
Just out of interest, what make and model is your motorhome ?

/ Good morning!!!! #1,030  
31f now, wind chill is 23, supposed to get colder as the day goes on. Calling for 13f tonight with WC of below zero. I'll bet those boys in Maine are still 70 and sunny though. That old global warming has ruined their winter. LOL Little joke for my buddies in Maine complaining about the weather. Y'all all have a fine day and stay warm!