Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #10,292  
Don, looking forward to trying out your car wash. :D

Good Morning! 70˚ cloudy warming up to 87˚.
Hopefully the car wash will be done. I'm still trying to locate boom material to run the hose along without having to pay $900 for a real car wash boom. I have mixed feelings on getting a commercial pressure washer or a cheap one, I'm leaning to the commercial one, since I already have a 110 and a 220v, 15A plug and 3/4 water line right where I'm putting it.
Pressure-Pro WM/EE3015G - Professional 1500 PSI (Electric-Cold Water) Wall Mount Pressure Washer
That is the one used in this link of a Car Wash.
Build your own car wash by Jeffrey Yago, P.E., CEM
Decisions decisions but half the fun is planing and buying. The project is half finished whenever all parts and materials are on location.

Farmgirl19, oh I mean Wonder Woman, :D I admire your eating habits and I bet your not overweight. I read you post in Whatcha drinking. Inflammation is the beginning of it, cholesterol tries to repair, however the cause may be different than you think see link below. There may be several causes. Research shows cholesterol does not turn to plaque below levels of LDL<70. If you come across any research studies please link them to me. Thanks.
http://nutritionfacts.org/video/car...=4a8ebee6ad-RSS_VIDEO_WEEKLY&utm_medium=email

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #10,293  
Good morning all. 60F going to 82F and sunny. 430 m in April just shy of 450 mile goal. Spent a extra 1 1/2 hours on ride yesterday due to rear tire split. So yesterday's mowing has become today's mowing :(

/ Good morning!!!! #10,294  
good morning 56 degrees weather man said sunny today, i got started with my outdoor job today and it is raining. and a cool breeze blowing so i got to regroup now. everyone have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #10,295  
69F sunny

Mowing finished (almost) LOL
Dish appointment today - exciting!
Have a great day

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #10,296  
Good Afternoon!

Another sunny, warm day. Hi was 78*, now 77*. Low of 40* tonight.

Got the hose out and washed the truck, then took it in for the annual state inspection that was due in February. May is a much better month for inspections, I let it run over just to get away from winter. I don't take my baby out on salt-sanded roads unless I absolutely have to. :rolleyes:

Tomorrow I have to take the Honda in for inspection. Hope it passes, it should.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,297  
Hit 86 here today, I got up at 4:30 and am still up, dead tired....bye for a few days.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,298  
My 4 year old is back to being my buddy. Has been for well over a week now... She is always excited to see me, big hugs, we play and talk and it is sweet (bittersweet because I get so little time with her).

Tonight when I had to take her in for dinner (it was getting dark too) she begged me not to go... I told her "I will always come back". Then she said "I wish you could come home and stay all night and all day"... I told her "Maybe someday..." she was OK with that...

I just wish I was OK with that...
:cryingeyesout:
Dayum... This stinks...
David

/ Good morning!!!! #10,299  
Best of luck to you David, really, really emotional for sure.

Can almost relate as this has been a tough day, tough week. Last week we finally accepted that we had to rehome two of our boxers - of the five. Unfortunately, while super 99.99% of time they were awesome together, there would be times when something would set the 2 sisters off ( true sisters but different litters), in turn this would set off the dad against the son. Then it progressed that something would set off the boys, triggering the girls. Not good having 2 sets of very muscular dogs fighting. Tried everything, even Prozac therapy. As we would identify a trigger and adjust to avoid it would be replaced. Near as I could learn, this is something definitely related to be blood relatives. In all my years, never saw this, but then again, never had sisters, father/son. Neither dog had a problem with any of the others. Vet was less than helpful, last time we took one of the girls to get patched up, the vet commented, that she wasn't near as bad as some of the clients!!! REALLY?????? GRRRRR.
Anyway having tried to fix for almost 2 years, we accepted that it wasn't fixable, at least not with resources available to us.
We were able to find a really good, boxer lover and experienced home to take both brother and sister from same litter, they will be 3yo in Aug. Been lots of tears shed this past week, more this afternoon, likely more to come, but in the end it was the best thing to do all around.they may even be more spoiled in new home if even possible.

David, didn't mean to suggest this was on par with your situation, just relatable.

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #10,300  
2013-05-02, 0415

37 right now and a high of 82 predicted. Slight (20%) chance of rain...

Nice week so far, but a lot of folks at work (including me) have some kind of bug...bummer.