Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #10,351  
I was up briefly at 0525 and decided it was over rated and went back to bed.

Got up again at 7.

I think it is supposed to be nice weather today, but I got no agenda so...

Be well all,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #10,352  
its over cast with a chance of showers and 48 going up to 64.the grass is starting to green up.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,353  
HOT :sun: out our way with a high expected to get to 80f or 27c with lots of sunshine.
Tomorrow they are forecasting a high of 30c or 86f.
Yesterday the town about 1/2 hour drive away as well Victoira, about 2 hours away both had record highs for the date. Today and tomorrow they figure a lot more heat records for the day will be broken.
Off to Victoria to see my brother for his birthday this morning, about a 2 ½ hour drive each way, will spend the night with him and his wife. Nice day yesterday, wife's cousin and her husband came for the afternoon; just before they left our last goat that was pregnant decided it was time to have hers. So they stayed about another hour while this was going on.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,354  
The NWS in Bowie shows that we had 20 minutes of 34 F temperatures just before 6 AM this morning. With yesterday, that's two days straight of record lows for May. Too bad we are getting record cold and not record rain.:( Maybe we'll get some rain by the latter part of next week. Right now it's a 20% chance.

Roy, those awnings on the back and side of the new house look like SunSetter awnings with electric motors. We absolutely love ours and it has been extremely reliable. Considering our extreme summer heat, the awning material seems to be very rugged. It comes with a 5 year guarantee and it has already exceeded that. It was worth every penny we paid for it. BTW: I think we all share your excitement with getting that house, and I look forward to some spring/summer photos.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,355  
Congratulations Roy....I know you and the wife are excited as can be....you persevered and now it's time to enjoy really getting settled in...:thumbsup:

We are in the Flood Zone until Tues. AM...we are forecast to get up to 4 inches of rain...when it rains it pours...:)

/ Good morning!!!! #10,356  
Congrats Roy glad it worked out for you!!! :thumbsup: Gonna be 75 here on the coast today time to get the kites out!!

/ Good morning!!!!
#10,357  
Congrats Roy!!! I am working at the dog wash today, (better than digging a ditch!) After that, on to a fence repair project, then I need to set up a area for some grapevines. Have a good one!!

Good luck, David!

/ Good morning!!!! #10,358  
Good morning all. Low was 40F going to 51F. not a much rain today, might get the push mow finished this afternoon.

Roy congrats on the loan, here's to the finish.
David (moss) hang in there.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,359  
Going to be 80+ degrees this weekend, Garden plants growing like crazy and need watering. Lawn could use another mowing. Calves are all on the ground, late for some reason this year.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,360  
69F, sunny

BIL coming over to help me change out TV, takes 2 people to do the wall mount. He helped me hang the old one in 2006. Apparently the HD is going back - pixelization.
The new LG 60 inch plasma was half the cost of the old one, pioneer 4304
Being as the price for inviting my BIL was dinner, also having a few other friends over. Wife made stuffed cabbage and two macadamia nut pies - mmmmmmmmm

Have a great day

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet