Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #1,031  
A chilly 17* here this morning and we got about 2" of snow. Supposed to get into the 40s later this week. Got the wife off to work and enjoying a nice cup of coffee. Might go out and shovel the top part of the drive - not really enough to plow:eek:. Have a good day all!

/ Good morning!!!! #1,032  
2012-01-03, 0750

26 degrees and a high of 29 today...cear and possibility of flurries today.
I think this is the coldest day of the season (for us), so far...

/ Good morning!!!!
#1,033  
19 and cloudy here. Calling for flurries in the morming. It's supposed to get back above freezing later this week. Strange weather for Michigan. Have a good one !!!

/ Good morning!!!! #1,034  
It's 24 F here this morning and going to mid-50s this afternoon. I'll take down Christmas lights today when it warms up.

/ Good morning!!!! #1,035  
Y'all all have a fine day and stay warm!

LOL. Unless that's a typo....You just gave away the fact that you are no true southerner.:laughing: Y'all, is short for "you" and "all". Just funnin witcha.:D

Our coldest day so far, I think. 26*F wit sum 20mph kickers. Now I am a southern boy, so I probably won't be outside too much today. Go ahead, just call me a sissy and get it over with.:eek:

/ Good morning!!!! #1,036  
jmurray01 said:
I know - We had 100MPH winds a couple of weeks ago.

I had heard you guys across the pond were always known for being a bit windy.....thanks for confirming that!! Haha!!

Sounds like you better batten down the hatches today. Be safe !

Here in Mid America, heading to a high of 45. Weatherman is saying mid 60's in a couple of days. WOW

Dean

/ Good morning!!!! #1,038  
LOL. Unless that's a typo....You just gave away the fact that you are no true southerner.:laughing: Y'all, is short for "you" and "all". Just funnin witcha.:D

Our coldest day so far, I think. 26*F wit sum 20mph kickers. Now I am a southern boy, so I probably won't be outside too much today. Go ahead, just call me a sissy and get it over with.:eek:

North Carolina born and bred! And any real southerner knows that y'all is singular y'all all is plural!:D:thumbsup:

/ Good morning!!!! #1,039  
30f and slowly climbing as the sun comes up in central Alberta

/ Good morning!!!! #1,040  
18 going to 20. Anyone know what the white stuff on the ground? Got up this morning and there was about 3 inches on the ground. Streets where clear but they delayed schools for 2 hours made me think I was down south somewhere that they don't see white stuff very often. Going above freezing after tomorrow so I expect this stuff will disappear.