Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!!
#10,411  
55 and headed into the 70's. Lots of stuff to do today!!

/ Good morning!!!! #10,412  
Cooler today, it's calling for a high of 25C/77F, yesterday it got up to 29C/84.2F.
Lots of sun so the suntan lotion has been well used.
The pump in the creek is on 24 hours a day, seems once we have a couple of dry weeks the ground just dries right up.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,413  
good morning its going to be a beautiful day its 63 now, topping out at 76.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,414  
Good job!! I've lost 50 lbs in the last couple of years, but I need to get serious to get farther.

What with the horses gone, and the rest of my situation I'm way less active than I had been for last 2+ years. I'm also not eating my wife's healthier food, I'm eating out too much, and way too much junk food (all realted to depression and my living situation).

So I've put on about 5-8 lbs and I'm feeling flabby so I started exercising. It is kind of like my long, long ago bootcamp regimen and it is kicking my can! I swear I am as weak as a kitten, and fat as a marshmallow...

Good Gravy!

I just started on May 1st...

/ Good morning!!!! #10,415  
Uhh, excuse me David....How many enchiladas etc. did you eat the other night and win and get them for free..? :confused3: Do you think...maybe , just maybe...you gained just a bit from that contest ....:rolleyes: an since you won...it was all free...Now you pay the price...you have to sweat it off.....:licking:

/ Good morning!!!! #10,416  
Toppop, this is weird, I found my first tick today too, while working in the garden.
I took a break, sat down for an iced tea and felt the little hairs on my arm moving.
That little tick went airborne for sure. Since we are surrounded by herds of deer, almost
pointless killing them. There's a gazillion more waiting.

Ticks, rats and cockroaches; surprising how many useless/parasitical critters there are out there.
I'm sure the list could get much longer.

Beautiful day here, cleared up to sun later this morning, and I got a couple hours in the garden, trying to plant as much as I could before the rain starts tonight.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,417  
70F, voggy again

Have a great day

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #10,418  
05-07-2013 Currently 64 degrees. I just finished installing a new and larger tool box on Our tractor. I'm glad that I finished all my mowing Sunday because of all the rain.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,420  
...Ticks, rats and cockroaches; surprising how many useless/parasitical critters there are out there.
I'm sure the list could get much longer.

That sounds like Washington DC to me...
:D
David