Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #10,421  
Uhh, excuse me David....How many enchiladas etc. did you eat the other night and win and get them for free..? :confused3: Do you think...maybe , just maybe...you gained just a bit from that contest ....:rolleyes: an since you won...it was all free...Now you pay the price...you have to sweat it off.....:licking:

Bob,

5 big spicy beef enchilada's & = a super cheesy gooey brisket taco... What's yer point?

Actually, I am aware that I am stil eating like I am working my farm & horses, and all I do is sit around now. That is part of my motivation. I've gained 5-8 lbs in the last 6-7 weeks and I'm trying to nip that in the bud and get back in shape.

But one excessive meal does not a setback make... Honestly neither does a few weeks of activity.

What I am learning is #1 this new routine is intense, and #2 I was not in as good of shape as I thought.

This will do very good things for me long term.

Yes, I am paying the price today...

David

/ Good morning!!!! #10,422  
Bob,

5 big spicy beef enchilada's & = a super cheesy gooey brisket taco... What's yer point?

Actually, I am aware that I am stil eating like I am working my farm & horses, and all I do is sit around now. That is part of my motivation. I've gained 5-8 lbs in the last 6-7 weeks and I'm trying to nip that in the bud and get back in shape.

But one excessive meal does not a setback make... Honestly neither does a few weeks of activity.

What I am learning is #1 this new routine is intense, and #2 I was not in as good of shape as I thought.

David

No point at all David....I was just trying to have some fun with you...;) Have a blessed day..

/ Good morning!!!! #10,423  
No point at all David....I was just trying to have some fun with you...;) Have a blessed day..

Double AMEN! Brother Bob!

Right back at you!

Be well,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #10,425  
vermin of all type...;)

And it's danged full of them too! And I work there (or near there) so I've seen them...

:D

David

/ Good morning!!!! #10,426  

David

Nothing like lifestyle modification, hehe

I KNOW my TC and Bike time are good for me, but doesn't do much to increase the pleasure, neither at the time of doing nor the soreness later.

Seems like many of the Army schools I attended would tend to be physical, airborne, air assault, recondo, etc. of course I'd pass the physical test for entry, but sill kick my butt.

Keep it it, Dave.

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #10,427  
Good evening all. 60F this morning got to 78F and sunny. Weeding this morning with riding this afternoon.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,428  
Good Morning! Finally beat Ron. Leg cramps woke me up. I was feeling too good during the hot evening 3 mile run with the running group. Got the ol' heart up to 163 before leveling it out, beating my weekly competition by 30 seconds and the fastest time this spring @ 27 min.
The raccoon family was gone so the night moving plan was a success. remind me of their cute little teddybear faces when I discover all my corn stripped one morning a few months from now. (Hopefully they moved closer to my neighbors.)

I just ate some spinach (magnesium) and some yellow mustard (don't know it just works) and the leg feels better, so a little nap waiting for the sun to rise.....

Oh, the temp is 71˚.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,429  
2013-05-08, 0415

41 right now, high of 79 predicted with rain (50% probability).

So far, the closing is still on track for Friday...

/ Good morning!!!! #10,430  
Fingers crossed for you, Roy

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet