Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #10,431  
52 degrees and looking at a 70% chance of precip today and forecast for rain through the weekend.
This happens to be the weekend we are having a fund raiser for the historical society so we certainly didn’t need the rain.
Roy practice writing your name I am sure you will be doing it a whole bunch of times…..LOL

/ Good morning!!!! #10,432  
52 degrees and looking at a 70% chance of precip today and forecast for rain through the weekend.
This happens to be the weekend we are having a fund raiser for the historical society so we certainly didn’t need the rain.
Roy practice writing your name I am sure you will be doing it a whole bunch of times…..LOL

This is our third house...I'm used to the process of buying. It's just the loan process was a real PITA this go-around.

Must admit, we need the rain badly, but it surely is inconvenient this weekend!

/ Good morning!!!! #10,433  
a warm 60 degrees here in Eastern PA, going up into the mid 70's, but so far the rain has gone around us.
Bummer. We need it. Got all the cucumbers planted yesterday in a big mound, and was hoping Mother Nature would do the watering. Pitter patter, bring it to us. And yes, even to you Roy, but you won't mind, the house will be yours!

/ Good morning!!!! #10,434  
Coffee is brewing. 48 degrees with clear skies. Heading to 74 with rain in the afternoon. Got to get my outdoor projects done before noon today.
Roy, Friday night with sleeping bags in the new house. I take it that it is not currently occupied?
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,435  
Cloudy and cool this morning low 50s heading to low 60s with more rain on the way. Some flooding in and around the area and have gotten over 3.5 in of rain. Pond is now completely full and tomorrow clear and low 80s then back to work

/ Good morning!!!! #10,436  
well bout the same here Randy got 50 degrees rain today. some schools closed cause of flooding. lookslike all week a chance of rain and the temps are not suppose to be out of mid 60's. i am going to clean up in the shop some today got a truck load of trash to haul off. everyone have a great day.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,437  
I just ate some spinach (magnesium) and some yellow mustard (don't know it just works) and the leg feels better, so a little nap waiting for the sun to rise.....

Oh, the temp is 71˚.

Banana is good, (Potassium), as is tonc water (quinine). Many, if not most, leg cramps are caused by a potassium deficiency. Given running in the hotter part of the day, in Texas, this would be my bet for yours.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,438  
I had a rough night...

Had a fight with the wife mostly because I asked for more time with the baby. Then I met with a buddy and begged for a place to stay for a while (my current futon expires late next week when college boy returns). Then driving back "home" I got a speeding ticket (49 in a 35)...

Got home late, could not sleep, I was awake at 5:15 like clockwork...

Now I'm just a disaster...

Be well all of you...
David

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #10,439  
Banana is good, (Potassium), as is tonc water (quinine). Many, if not most, leg cramps are caused by a potassium deficiency. Given running in the hotter part of the day, in Texas, this would be my bet for yours.

Tonic water works for me.

My wife get terrible cramps in her legs in her sleep sometimes. She uses some thing called "Amish Cure for Cramps" he get at our local organic/local market (healthfood store). It is a mix of vinegar and etc. and you drink it before bed, or during the cramp and it makes them go away within a minute or so. She swears by it...

Be well,
David