Page 1046 of 2108 FirstFirst ... 465469469961036104310441045104610471048104910561096114615462046 ... LastLast
Results 10,451 to 10,460 of 21074
    Tractor
    1986 JD 1050, and 1941 Avery

Default Re: Good morning!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MossflowerWoods View Post
    Oh I would in a second if I thought that would be well recieved... I was mostly on the recieving end of the fight...

Thanks,
    David
    Forgive me for sticking my nose in, where it probably doesn't beloing, but you are the one posting publicly....

Stop trying to figure out what you think she wants or will receive willingly. Send her the darn flowers! If you really want to save your marriage, do nice things for her. There isn't a woman alive that doesn't appreciate being "wined and dined". And when you do get together with her, for a DATE, make sure you are on your best behavior, and not trying to take an offensive over things and the situation.

I am NOT saying which of you is right or wrong, because right now, THAT DOESN'T MATTER! I'm just hoping you treat her more like you did when you were dating, if you really want to share a house and bed with her.

Now, go send the flowers, and while you are out there, get a nice card for her too. Sunday is Mother's Day!
    If man had enough horse sense to treat his wife like a Thoroughbred, she would never grow into an old nag.

If you're going to climb in the saddle, better be ready for the ride!

"If you see someone without a smile, give them yours!" - Dolly Parton

Tractor

Quote Originally Posted by daugen View Post
    I've given my wife roses almost every week for more than a decade. She never fails to smile.
    Luckily for me, they are dirt cheap at the local supermarket. But a rose is a rose...
    <snip>
    Give her something that speaks from your heart, not your mind.
    best wishes
    Drew
    Daugen; You don't happen to have a brother as sweet and thoughtful as you are, do you?
    If man had enough horse sense to treat his wife like a Thoroughbred, she would never grow into an old nag.

Tractor
    Kioti DK50SE HST w/FEL, John Deere LX266 & STX38 Mowers. Stihl MS290 20" bar, & FS190

Quote Originally Posted by farmgirl19 View Post
    Forgive me for sticking my nose in, where it probably doesn't beloing, but you are the one posting publicly....
    You are forgiven. Yes I am posting publically.

Actually I tend to agree with you, but... I will PM you when I get a few minutes. I'm always open to more advice...

Thanks,
    Former Submariner & Army SGT
    2011 Kioti DK50SE HST, KL-401 FEL w/72" bucket, tooth bar, & Ratchet Rake, 2 rear remotes, canopy, WR Long RBG72 Grapple, Woods BB72X cutter & TSG-50 stump grinder, TSC PHD, & more to come. Mowers 2003 JD LX266 42" deck mower, & old JD STX-38 (12.5 hp).

Managing 51 Acres of Virginia hills with ponds & streams, mature market timber, riding trails, horse pasture, long gravel drive, veggie garden, & yard.

Elite Member
    Tractor
    JD 2320

Quote Originally Posted by farmgirl19 View Post

Stop trying to figure out what you think she wants or will receive willingly. Send her the darn flowers! If you really want to save your marriage, do nice things for her. There isn't a woman alive that doesn't appreciate being "wined and dined". And when you do get together with her, for a DATE, make sure you are on your best behavior, and not trying to take an offensive over things and the situation.

I am NOT saying which of you is right or wrong, because right now, THAT DOESN'T MATTER! I'm just hoping you treat her more like you did when you were dating, if you really want to share a house and bed with her.

Now, go send the flowers, and while you are out there, get a nice card for her too. Sunday is Mother's Day!
    You are forgiven. Yes I am posting publically.

Actually I tend to agree with you, but... I will PM you when I get a few minutes. I'm always open to more advice...

Thanks,
    As the saying goes, "kill her with kindness." Only after that has failed, should you consider other methods.
    "I do not dispute their right to invent social combinations, to advertise them, to advocate them, and to try them upon themselves, at their own expense and risk. But I do dispute their right to impose these plans upon us by law by force and to compel us to pay for them with our taxes".
    -Frederic Bastiat

Tractor

Thanks,
    But? But? BUT!? No buts! Just DO IT!

Tractor
    Massey Ferguson 1855

Quote Originally Posted by sseelhoff View Post
    As the saying goes, "kill her with kindness." Only after that has failed, should you consider other methods.
    Most methods are traceable to the source...
    Randy
    Southern boy and proud to tell it!

Tractor
    Kioti CK30HST, Case DX35

71F, still voggy

Gonna look at a utility trailer today
    Have a great day

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet
    David
    Please visit: Vacation Hawaii

CK30HST, FEL w/ATI Tach all, Toothbar, Pallet forks, BH, Hydraulic Offset Flail, Brush Hog, Box Blade, PHD, Tiller, Landscape Rake, Boom pole w/extension&winch, Quick hitch, TuffTop Canopy
    Case DX35 w/LX116 "bobtach" Loader,

Tractor
    John Deere 4400 MFWD, Deere 855D UTV and assorted implements

Quote Originally Posted by ronjhall View Post
    Roy, Friday night with sleeping bags in the new house. I take it that it is not currently occupied?
    Good Morning All.
    The owner, an elderly widow, is in a nursing home. Her son lives in the house on and off (mostly off, since he also lives with his GF). The son (nice guy!) and GF (very nice woman!!) have a Power of Attorney, so they'll be at the closing.
    After closing, we'll be moving some stuff in and we may sleep there.
    Roy Jackson

"Any government that does not trust its citizens with firearms is either a tyranny, or planning to become one."
    -Joseph P. Martino

Tractor
    Kubota L5030 1947 Farmall A John Deere Z910

That sounds good Roy. Are you going to be buying any of the other contents in the house beside the washer and dryer?

When we moved to the country the first contract came in 3 weeks after it listed and they wanted to close in 7 days and they wanted the key at closing. We sold him 90% of our furniture rented a Uhaul trailer and were finished with city life in a week. The only down side was that was the week we both had the flu.

Sodamo, too bad that little bit of water is between us I have one too many utility trailers.
    TXDon

Tractor
    John Deere 4400 MFWD, Deere 855D UTV and assorted implements

Quote Originally Posted by txdon View Post
    That sounds good Roy. Are you going to be buying any of the other contents in the house beside the washer and dryer?

When we moved to the country the first contract came in 3 weeks after it listed and they wanted to close in 7 days and they wanted the key at closing. We sold him 90% of our furniture rented a Uhaul trailer and were finished with city life in a week. The only down side was that was the week we both had the flu.

Sodamo, too bad that little bit of water is between us I have one too many utility trailers.
    We're getting a fair amount of the furniture. That was agreed to before the contract was accepted.
    Roy Jackson

"Any government that does not trust its citizens with firearms is either a tyranny, or planning to become one."
    -Joseph P. Martino

Page 1046 of 2108 FirstFirst ... 465469469961036104310441045104610471048104910561096114615462046 ... LastLast