Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #10,451  
Oh I would in a second if I thought that would be well recieved... I was mostly on the recieving end of the fight...

Thanks,
David

Forgive me for sticking my nose in, where it probably doesn't beloing, but you are the one posting publicly....

Stop trying to figure out what you think she wants or will receive willingly. Send her the darn flowers! If you really want to save your marriage, do nice things for her. There isn't a woman alive that doesn't appreciate being "wined and dined". And when you do get together with her, for a DATE, make sure you are on your best behavior, and not trying to take an offensive over things and the situation.

I am NOT saying which of you is right or wrong, because right now, THAT DOESN'T MATTER! I'm just hoping you treat her more like you did when you were dating, if you really want to share a house and bed with her.

Now, go send the flowers, and while you are out there, get a nice card for her too. Sunday is Mother's Day!

/ Good morning!!!! #10,452  
I've given my wife roses almost every week for more than a decade. She never fails to smile.
Luckily for me, they are dirt cheap at the local supermarket. But a rose is a rose...
<snip>
Give her something that speaks from your heart, not your mind.
best wishes
Drew

Daugen; You don't happen to have a brother as sweet and thoughtful as you are, do you? :thumbsup:

/ Good morning!!!! #10,453  
Forgive me for sticking my nose in, where it probably doesn't beloing, but you are the one posting publicly....

You are forgiven. Yes I am posting publically.

Actually I tend to agree with you, but... I will PM you when I get a few minutes. I'm always open to more advice...

Thanks,

/ Good morning!!!! #10,454  

Stop trying to figure out what you think she wants or will receive willingly. Send her the darn flowers! If you really want to save your marriage, do nice things for her. There isn't a woman alive that doesn't appreciate being "wined and dined". And when you do get together with her, for a DATE, make sure you are on your best behavior, and not trying to take an offensive over things and the situation.

I am NOT saying which of you is right or wrong, because right now, THAT DOESN'T MATTER! I'm just hoping you treat her more like you did when you were dating, if you really want to share a house and bed with her.

Now, go send the flowers, and while you are out there, get a nice card for her too. Sunday is Mother's Day!

You are forgiven. Yes I am posting publically.

Actually I tend to agree with you, but... I will PM you when I get a few minutes. I'm always open to more advice...

Thanks,

As the saying goes, "kill her with kindness." Only after that has failed, should you consider other methods. :D

/ Good morning!!!! #10,457  
71F, still voggy

Gonna look at a utility trailer today
Have a great day

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #10,458  
Roy, Friday night with sleeping bags in the new house. I take it that it is not currently occupied?
Good Morning All.

The owner, an elderly widow, is in a nursing home. Her son lives in the house on and off (mostly off, since he also lives with his GF). The son (nice guy!) and GF (very nice woman!!) have a Power of Attorney, so they'll be at the closing.
After closing, we'll be moving some stuff in and we may sleep there.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,459  
That sounds good Roy. Are you going to be buying any of the other contents in the house beside the washer and dryer?

When we moved to the country the first contract came in 3 weeks after it listed and they wanted to close in 7 days and they wanted the key at closing. We sold him 90% of our furniture rented a Uhaul trailer and were finished with city life in a week. The only down side was that was the week we both had the flu.

Sodamo, too bad that little bit of water is between us I have one too many utility trailers.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,460  
That sounds good Roy. Are you going to be buying any of the other contents in the house beside the washer and dryer?

When we moved to the country the first contract came in 3 weeks after it listed and they wanted to close in 7 days and they wanted the key at closing. We sold him 90% of our furniture rented a Uhaul trailer and were finished with city life in a week. The only down side was that was the week we both had the flu.

Sodamo, too bad that little bit of water is between us I have one too many utility trailers.

We're getting a fair amount of the furniture. That was agreed to before the contract was accepted.