Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #10,461  
Sodamo, too bad that little bit of water is between us I have one too many utility trailers.

One wouldn't be a 10'-12' single-axle landscape trailer would it?:) I've been looking for a good deal on craigslist, but haven't bought one yet. My 18' tandem axle utility trailer was too small for my tractor and too big for my Mule, so I sold it to my neighbor and have not bought another one yet. However, my other neighbor has a 12' landscape trailer with a winch on the front that he might sell me. He can't use it anymore, but may have promised it to one of his sons. It's exactly what I'm looking for.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,462  
David wanting to spend more time with your child is a good thing i hope she isnt trying to use your baby as a tool against you maybe its time to go by the old saying that if you love somthing let it go if it comes back its yours if it doesnt it never was maybe if she see's that your not going to crawl forever she will make a move i know you are posting this publicly but its ibvious you are holding back the details(which you should)just seems she isnt playing fair and sending flowers for keeping you from seeing more of your child isnt right

/ Good morning!!!! #10,463  
djp1218:

If you love something, let it go. If it comes back its yours, if it doesn't it never was.

Now there is some old wisdom I could have used 40-some years ago. :thumbsup:

/ Good morning!!!! #10,464  
Sodamo, too bad that little bit of water is between us I have one too many utility trailers.

Thanks, Don. That little bit of water is $$ intensive.
I've been looking on and off for quite a while. Seems anything decent here is on the pricey side, if low price, likely junk. Would have loved to find a 4-5 ton dump, but never saw one under $10k. So today I looked at a M1102, military trailer. This is an aluminum body type and seems in great shape, so hopefully will last my lifetime. While I would have preferred a tad cheaper, it was in my budget. Not a dump, but I guess I can crank my Loadhandler.

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #10,465  
2013-05-09, 0400

57 now and a high of 75 predicted.
We did get some much needed rain yesterday...pretty high probability of rain every day into the weekend. As I wrote yesterday, this sucks a bit since we planned on moving a lot of our gear over the next couple days. But it is what it is....just be more stuff here for the movers coming Monday.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #10,466  
At least none of the others here has accused me of postwhoring recently...been getting up at 4:30-5:00 most days and staying up until 11 pm. Finally got the entire lawn cut for the first time this year and now I have to go back to the start and do it again...:laughing:

Been trying to get to know a woman slightly older than myself who I have known for 30 years, very attractive, teriffic personality, really intelligent and has a great sense of humor...I truthfully don't know what she sees in me...:laughing: and my ex is STILL trying to reconcile with me although I have slammed the door in her face numerous times. Yesterday she stopped to pick up some of the stuff she is storing here and asked if I wanted to attend a function with her this weekend...I always kindly turn her down. The new lady I am seeing cannot figure out why I am so nice to my ex, they know each other BUT the ex is unaware just now that I am seeing someone she knows, and I hope it will remain that way for a while.

Why is dealing with women have to be so flipping complicated and such a headache? Yeah, David, you are being very public about your situation and so was I during my divorce and we are fortunate to have such supportive and understanding guys (and farmgirls) here to advise us.

Been going to the local Goodwill store almost daily, getting some fantastic buys in furniture that usually needs some cleaning and TLC to become usuable, I have pretty much refurnished what the ex took out and am adding a lot of accents (rugs, wall art, etc) and I really enjoy my new "man cave" created out of the former formal dining room. Repainted, added carpet over the former vinyl floor, new window treatments, oak computer desk and printer stand, two oak bookcases, one large and one smaller, all furniture purchased at a bargain price and repaired and refinished as needed. Visitors here who remember the former clutter and disorder the ex-wife created are truthfully shocked at the difference now. Used to be I was ashamed to have visitors but now I am proud to show off my home.

Today is grocery shopping day (after hitting Goodwill @ 9 am) and will get a whole slew of projects done afterwards before beginning to rototill the garden plot. For me, life is good and promises to get even better soon. Thanks for listening, guys...you are a wonderful group (and that includes Farmgirl) :thumbsup:

/ Good morning!!!! #10,467  
Thanks ever so kindly, JDgreen227. It is good to hear your are busy, and that life is getting better for you! Was beginning to worry a little, since haven't seen you around much.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,468  
53 clear degrees this morning heading up to high 70s with late day chance of thunderstorms. Over 3.5 in of rain since this past Sunday.last day of working out of town today good morning to all

/ Good morning!!!! #10,469  
68* going to 82. Chance of rain today and tonight, they say. I'll believe it when I see it, and will run out to play in it, if it happens!

/ Good morning!!!! #10,470  
55 degrees and heading to the 70’s today with 60% chance of rain. Off and on showers through the weekend.
We are doing the final fill in the the swimming pool this week so it is a total mess out back, but once graded
and seeded it will just mean more grass to mow.