Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #10,471  
Poured my first cup of coffee. 48 degree with scattered clouds. Heading to 77 with possibility of rain and thunderstorms this afternoon. Did not get the rain promised yesterday. Still working on yard chores until rain hits.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,472  
well 51 degrees headed to mid 70's and no rain, it will be a very welcome site around here. the lawn mowers be wide open today.have a great day everyone

/ Good morning!!!! #10,473  
Thunderstorm overnight, slept right through it! 62 now, going to around 80 today, finally some real May weather.

Been trying to get to know a woman slightly older than myself who I have known for 30 years, very attractive, teriffic personality, really intelligent and has a great sense of humor...I truthfully don't know what she sees in me...
Don't ask us Bill, we don't either!:D

/ Good morning!!!! #10,474  
56*F and some fog. Had a decent rain after midnight. Could get more today, but tomorrow it's not likely.

Roy is going to have to keep moving until we catch up on our rain. :laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #10,475  
sending flowers for keeping you from seeing more of your child isnt right

lot of truth here, if the spouse is devious or manipulative.
Maybe what is going on is post partum depression, or some other psychological thing
that we, for sure, and David, maybe, don't understand at all.

I always want to try, to make it better, and if unkindness is met with kindness, maybe
things will work out better.

We all have to be careful about suggesting courses of action here. Anything posted here is
fodder for lawyers, sadly.
Well...if you don't like my roses, sue me.:dance1:

/ Good morning!!!! #10,476  
62% and cloudy chance of rain, picked up mulch and sprayed the pond scum. Need to go get building permit for work shop.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,477  
71 at wake-up. On my second cup of coffee. They allege that we are going to get rain over the next 3 days-severe at times. We'll see.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,478  
64 F here this morning with a 20% chance of rain changing to 50% chance tonight. We are mostly cloudy with the sun peeking through a bit to warm us to the high 80s this afternoon. Maybe that temperature will be enough to break through the high pressure cap and get some rain going tonight. If we don't get some rain soon, we'll have a brown springtime here and misery this summer.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,479  
good morning its cloudy and 58 only warming to 64.we have a chance of rain today.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,480  
Sunny with a high of 24C/75F. Picking up my 80 meat chicks this afternoon so good thing I got the 3 heat lamps all set up. Cut my back lawn for the 7th time yesterday and did the lawn around the shop for the first time.