Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #10,481  
One wouldn't be a 10'-12' single-axle landscape trailer would it?

Jim, it's a 5X8 (3400 axle) with 2 metal ramps. Perfect condition, I bought it from a relative to give to mom (after her obvious hinting) for her riding lawn mower but she did not want it. ?? (I think she was just hinting for me to fix-up her 30 year old rusty, rotten wood trailer.)

71˚ cloudy and waiting for the predicted 2 days of rain.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,483  
70F, still voggy

Gonna pick up that trailer today, hopefully can get it weighed, inspected, registered and get a load of gravel, but that might be ambitious.
Have a great day.

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #10,484  
Got my trailer.

Inspected, registered - legal -) although I haven't attached the plate yet. Didn't get a load of rock. Want to make a coupe of mods to facilitate unloading.
Max legal payload - 3020 lbs.

image-3579957134.jpg

image-1818138547.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #10,488  
Maybe, like me, it shrunk LOL

/ Good morning!!!! #10,489  
well, that trailer is pretty impressive and looks like it will last about a hundred years.
good luck with it. Put a ton and a half of stone in it and give your Tundra a nice workout too.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,490  
2013-05-10, 0405

54 right now, 79 is the predicted high and a chance of some rain...

Well, today is the big day! Assuming no issues during the walkthrough (at noon), we close at 1330.
We'll have some plastic totes in the bed of F-150 (some clothes and other odd and ends) as well as some laundry (YES!!!!) on the rear seat. That's the plan...