Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #10,541  
70F, vog finally clearing, yeaaaaaa
Bella get a new yard, pics?
Your turn, David - TBN focus group at your service :)
Have a great day

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #10,542  
Roy--where has the tractor been during all this?

Parked in the back yard of the house we've been renting. It'll be nice to get it under cover again!!

/ Good morning!!!! #10,544  
Bella get a new yard, pics?

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

Yepper...she's getting a nice big backyard!! Her yard will be fenced in within two weeks and I'll have pictures then (since my camera charger is packed away somewhere now!)

Her play yard will be an irregular rectangle about 40'x91'x55'...plenty of room for frisbee chasing!

/ Good morning!!!! #10,545  
I know you are relieved to have this behind you....now pace yourself getting settled..Rome was not built in a day ya know...:):thumbsup: Time to celebrate...

Yes, sure is!

Been raining (good soaker...not too hard but pretty steady) most of the day...doesn't help the moving, but we sure need the rain!

/ Good morning!!!! #10,546  
Raining like s*** here, just what we don't need...just came in from removing the broken torsion spring on my 18 year overhead garage door. Been trying to juggle the relationship with the new friend PLUS try to keep the ex at bay because she is NOW aware of the new lady friend and is blaming her for the divorce....I know poop rolls downhill but why am I so often at the bottom???

/ Good morning!!!! #10,547  
JD im glad im not you right now when the new friend and the ex are friends you will be damned if you do and damned if you dont i would just keep the new friend and yourself busy for a while. Maybe in the next town over perhaps! lol

/ Good morning!!!!
#10,548  
Raining like s*** here, just what we don't need...just came in from removing the broken torsion spring on my 18 year overhead garage door. Been trying to juggle the relationship with the new friend PLUS try to keep the ex at bay because she is NOW aware of the new lady friend and is blaming her for the divorce....I know poop rolls downhill but why am I so often at the bottom???

It's a guy thing. SXXX happens, and we get blamed. I don't think it gets better, you get used to it.

/ Good morning!!!!
#10,549  
JD im glad im not you right now when the new friend and the ex are friends you will be damned if you do and damned if you dont i would just keep the new friend and yourself busy for a while. Maybe in the next town over perhaps! lol

Yup. Sleep with your girlfriend's friend just once, and she will really get pixxed off. Got my nose broke over that, long ago....... :)

/ Good morning!!!! #10,550  

Ummm...the two are not friends, we all worked together in the same place before retiring and my ex knew the other woman but not that well and neither did I...the new lady I see has known me for over 30 years and she got a divorce 14 years ago and once I got a divorce things just progressed....300Uguy is right s*** happens and us guys get the blame no matter what. 47 degrees here, rained a while an hour ago and windy as heck.